• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
  • Some things are still wonky, such as colors, some old attachments, features that need to be re-added, and the new 1st-party billing system. Bear with us while we clean up the database a tad.

Men's BB: Missouri State @ OSU, Sat. 12/8, 3 pm on FSWIS (DirecTV 669)

BeatOU

--- ... ..-
Staff
A/V Subscriber
OR, go see it live in Gallagher-Iba Arena. And it's followed by wrestling vs. #20 Wyoming. Make it a double-header day in the GIA? Yes, please!

kaje

Let's Go Heat!
A/V Subscriber
Makes me wish I were a student again...

OSUCoachFord5 Students arrive at the game by 230 on Saturday for opportunity to be upgraded to front row center court seats #bringtherowdyback
I won front row tickets from answering trivia last year on Coach Ford's twitter account and it was against UT-SA when Cezar went off. The experience is completely different and so much more fun than even sitting at the ends of the court in the student section. How cool is it to be able to sit in better seats than our own President Hargis? Despite being a crappy team, it was a top 3 game for me (1 and 2 being Texas 3OT and beating #1 Kansas a couple of years ago).

19 Point favorites, this could, and should get ugly. Can't wait. I think even with Nash being completely out of it like last game, we can still win by 18+. With him hitting, who knows. As a big MVC supporter, sad to see Missouri St's program deteriorate so much in the last couple of years.

RPI: OSU (16th) Miz. St (303rd)

OSU - Best Win: NC State. Worst Loss: Virginia Tech
MSU: Best Win: Malone :confused: Worst Loss: Jacksonville

According to the RPI which I know is kinda wacky for the first month or so...MSU is the lowest Ranked team we have played. We should handle these guys. No Injuries please.

NC State
Virginia Tech
Tennessee
USF
Akron
UC-Davis
Portland State
Missouri State

Go Pokes!!:ford: :hctf:

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
RPI: OSU (16th) Miz. St (303rd)

OSU - Best Win: NC State. Worst Loss: Virginia Tech
MSU: Best Win: Malone :confused: Worst Loss: Jacksonville

According to the RPI which I know is kinda wacky for the first month or so...MSU is the lowest Ranked team we have played. We should handle these guys. No Injuries please.

NC State
Virginia Tech
Tennessee
USF
Akron
UC-Davis
Portland State
Missouri State

Go Pokes!!:ford: :hctf:
So, everyone and I mean everyone, including the practice squad, will get to play.

I was looking on the guide last night so I could record it since I may not be done with work by then, and it wasn't on FSOK it was on FSPL or something like that.

What are they doing - just using all the OP.com ideas from the "get butts in the seats" thread?

Edit: That is awesome, by the way. I did not mean to make it sound like a negative.
Don't think that was anywhere in that thread, unless I missed it. These are Boone's seats their giving away.

Question on tickets for today's game. I was trying to get tickets online this morning, but they're no longer available that way? Is there another way to get tickets before driving all the way there and not being able to get in?