Movie Line Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Donnyboy

Lettin' the high times carry the low....
A/V Subscriber
Oct 31, 2005
He wore suits so fine he made Sinatra look like a hobo.......

To put it simply he was the balls....

Oct 7, 2006
In a house!
"Look, Mr. Morgan if ur edgin cuz i'm weazin on ur grindge, just chill. cuz if i had the whole brady bunch thing happenin at my pad i'd go grind over there so dont tax my gig so hardcore cruster"

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
"Look, Mr. Morgan if ur edgin cuz i'm weazin on ur grindge, just chill. cuz if i had the whole brady bunch thing happenin at my pad i'd go grind over there so dont tax my gig so hardcore cruster"
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Wow how in the hell did you remember all of that :D :D :D :D

Dec 18, 2006
OKC
you know it really tweaks my melons to see a buff bro like crawl here get weazed on by a scumbaaaaaag like you!! So you just chill

Poke4Real

Territorial Marshal
Sep 12, 2006
Third Coast
He wore suits so fine he made Sinatra look like a hobo.......

To put it simply he was the balls....

The narrator in Anchorman, talking about the legendary Ron Burgundy.

Here's a good one:

"...And that leads to scirosis of the liver. Does anyone know what scirosis is?"

"Sure. Scirosis are red, so-violets are blue, so-sugar is sweet, so-so are you."