Mucha Lucha Tacos

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

El Gato Bandito

that log had a child
Jan 5, 2009
Has anyone tried Mucha Lucha Tacos yet? New place on the strip that opened up this month. I will most likely try to stop by next week. I really Really REALLY hope it is good. We need a good taco place here.

Dec 29, 2008
Stillwater
So just to be clear, is this all the restaurants Stillwater has opening or has had open in the last month?

Jack in the Box (Where Goldie's was)
Fuzzy's Tacos
Collision (Where Swick's was)
Mucha Lucha Tacos
Granny's Country Kitchen (Where Sushi House was downtown)
Olive Garden
Schlotzsky's
Hooters (allegedly)

El Gato Bandito

that log had a child
Jan 5, 2009
So just to be clear, is this all the restaurants Stillwater has opening or has had open in the last month?

Fuzzy's Tacos
Mucha Lucha Tacos
Olive Garden
Schlotzsky's
Hooters (allegedly)
What is Collision?

savagerebel

Payne County Redneck
A/V Subscriber
Apr 16, 2008
Stillwater

Fuzzy's Tacos
Mucha Lucha Tacos
Olive Garden
Schlotzsky's
Hooters (allegedly)
I thought you said Grandy's. I was pumped. I suck at reading.

Jan 28, 2007
Charlotte, NC
www.intrepidartists.com
So am I the only person who has been here yet? It was really average street tacos, the meat was average at best. My GF got nachos that didn't have much meat on them. Our drinks came in Styrofoam cups and the chips and salsa came from a get it yourself line like at Taco Mayo or Bueno.

Jul 18, 2007
CO
So am I the only person who has been here yet? It was really average street tacos, the meat was average at best. My GF got nachos that didn't have much meat on them. Our drinks came in Styrofoam cups and the chips and salsa came from a get it yourself line like at Taco Mayo or Bueno.
Sounds straight nasty

PrincetonPoke23

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Aug 3, 2011
San Francisco, CA

Fuzzy's Tacos
Mucha Lucha Tacos
Olive Garden
Schlotzsky's
Hooters (allegedly)
LOL I had no idea these restaurants were put in Stilly. Sure, Olive Garden is some of the worst Italian food around but the growth is excellent news for Stillwater. Where is Fuzzy's Tacos on the strip? Also Mucha Lucha Tacos? ...And what are they doing with that space next to dirtys and with dirtys itself? I will be forever in debt to whoever answers. I am very interested. Thanks!

CoreyfreakinlovesOSU

BOOMSHAKALAKA
A/V Subscriber
Sep 10, 2008
Houston
LOL I had no idea these restaurants were put in Stilly. Sure, Olive Garden is some of the worst Italian food around but the growth is excellent news for Stillwater. Where is Fuzzy's Tacos on the strip? Also Mucha Lucha Tacos? ...And what are they doing with that space next to dirtys and with dirtys itself? I will be forever in debt to whoever answers. I am very interested. Thanks!
Right? Lol I'm pretty bummed I don't live here anymore now.