My Top-4

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 2, 2008
SC
Will have to be Baylor, Iowa State, and us. They could lose 2 of 3 in there I suppose.
Baylor is playing much better on both sides of the ball at this point in the season. Iowa St. seems to have a pretty decent defense on paper (I haven’t watched them play). Our defense is just phenomenal right now. I could definitely see them losing to Baylor on the road.

Jul 9, 2011
Carlos, TX
Baylor is playing much better on both sides of the ball at this point in the season. Iowa St. seems to have a pretty decent defense on paper (I haven’t watched them play). Our defense is just phenomenal right now. I could definitely see them losing to Baylor on the road.
I'm thinking they could lose to Baylor, ISU, or OSU, which are back to back to back. Heck, even 5-2 Texas Tech has a puncher''s chance. They will be favored in all those games, but they have shown they can be vulnerable. UT had 'em and let it slip away late - reminds me of several losses to OU we had in past years. We have shown the ability to close the deal late this year. If any of the teams can hang close going in to the 4th quarter, they all would have a chance.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I'm hoping that Kansas comes up and gets their one win of the season against OU this weekend, and then gets a total beat down from us.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk