Nashville-WTH??

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 6, 2010
Whoever did it seems to have gone to a lot of trouble to minimize human casualties. The motive is going to be interesting for sure.

Mar 11, 2006
Twitter is a hot bed of conspiracy theories. People more concerned that the suspect is on the opposite political side as them than anything else.
Suspect is apparently Anthony Quinn Warner.

among the many things about him on Twitter (who knows what is true)
* I’ve read his dad used to work at the AT&T building
* That he worked for an alarm company
* That he sold house to a woman last month for $0
* a Twitter handle of anthonywarner95 was deactivated after the bombing. User posted several anti-Trump messages. Although neighbors said that he never talked politics.
* A Google earth photo does shows the same truck at his house in Antioch, TN (the same one the FBI raided)
* The FBI received two prior tips about him making a bomb

PF5

Cowboy
Jan 3, 2014
suppose this dude decided he was "done", but wanted to send a message going out...warned people through speakers to get away from rv, played the song "Downtown" by Petula Clark...maybe wanted to send message about 5G dangers and the vulnerability of infrastructure...just random stuff from what I've read today...

oSuAusTex

Territorial Marshal
Jul 24, 2005
Stillwater
115 Bakertown Rd
Antioch, TN

That is his home address

Google maps (street view) you can see the RV parked inside the fenced in yard

Google satellite view also shows the RV in his fenced in yard.

Click on the "3D" view while in satellite view, and you can see the RV
parked behind his duplex. (Obviously pics taken on different dates)

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
suppose this dude decided he was "done", but wanted to send a message going out...warned people through speakers to get away from rv, played the song "Downtown" by Petula Clark...maybe wanted to send message about 5G dangers and the vulnerability of infrastructure...just random stuff from what I've read today...
You get second place.

Aug 16, 2012
Probably.

It's just nobody else wants to admit they watched Friends.
I am a meat-eating, hetero, war movie-watching, sport watching, sport-playing, cigar-smoking 58-yo Republican, and it is on every day on the home office TV as background noise and visual distraction when I look up from the computer. Six hours of predictable background noise instead of having to change the channel every other hour when something ignorant comes on or the news has beat the same stories to death on the hour.

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
I am a meat-eating, hetero, war movie-watching, sport watching, sport-playing, cigar-smoking 58-yo Republican, and it is on every day on the home office TV as background noise and visual distraction when I look up from the computer. Six hours of predictable background noise instead of having to change the channel every other hour when something ignorant comes on or the news has beat the same stories to death on the hour.
That's okay I used to watch Designing Women so I'm in no position to judge.