[NBA] Beyond the Thunder: The Association Thread (2011-2012 season)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

HeartLike_JohnStarks

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2008
Streets got my heart, game got my soul
Let me be the first to say...

Meh.

I would like to make note that my favorites are more determined by the passing that goes into the dunk then the dunks themselves. That 3 touch Allez Oup was beautiful.
Boom goes Hokey!

And that alley oop you mentioned was actually done in very poor taste (they were up 30 billion on the imploding Blazers), and probably shouldn't have been done in the first place. I'm all for the glitz and glam , but there's a time and place for that (The Freaks come out at night!)

Boom goes Hokey!

And that alley oop you mentioned was actually done in very poor taste (they were up 30 billion on the imploding Blazers), and probably shouldn't have been done in the first place. I'm all for the glitz and glam , but there's a time and place for that (The Freaks come out at night!)
That wasn't the Thunder right?

It was the Knicks? Ok, yeah, jeez guys, show some class.

HeartLike_JohnStarks

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2008
Streets got my heart, game got my soul
That wasn't the Thunder right?

It was the Knicks? Ok, yeah, jeez guys, show some class.
I c wat u did thur . Cool , cool cool cool.

For a minute there I thought you thought I was dissing on the Thunder ;) , who everyone knows is the only good thing about the NBA *knock on wood* and saying they won't make it to the Finals is heresy *knock on wood*

*note: sarcasm may be involved

Jun 20, 2012
Over? He just joined Kobe, Nash, Pau, and Artest as an UFA after this season...it'll only get worse now. Especially since the lakers now have three MVP's on their team.