New Bag/Brief Case

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Looking for a new bag/brief case for work. I travel quite a bit between our offices within the state so need one that can function as an office away from an office. Lots of pockets, room for laptop and iPad.

Not really interested in a back pack, using one now but want something a little more professional. Prefer the look of leather.

Anyone have any suggestions on where to look? Not a big fan of online as I like to feel and look at the bag before buying. However is someone has had a good experience with an online retailer I am open to that.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 10, 2009
Stillwater, OK
Looking for a new bag/brief case for work. I travel quite a bit between our offices within the state so need one that can function as an office away from an office. Lots of pockets, room for laptop and iPad.

Not really interested in a back pack, using one now but want something a little more professional. Prefer the look of leather.

Anyone have any suggestions on where to look? Not a big fan of online as I like to feel and look at the bag before buying. However is someone has had a good experience with an online retailer I am open to that.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1548275787238.png

You're welcome!

Sep 25, 2006
BA
You may want to check Etsy. I was looking for a leather laptop messenger bag as a grad gift in 2016 and I couldn't find any that fit my needs for the price I wanted to spend. All the bags that had the features I wanted were well over $200, some close to $300. The one I found was closer to $140. It's similar to this one, except the leather separators on the inside are padded, and mine has a zipper pocket in the very front (under the flap) and on the back.

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2012
I have an Overland bag I have used for almost 10 years now and it does not have a single broken component, rip, tear, nothing. It obviously gets dirty from time to time and has a big permanent stain where I set it down onto a puddle of fresh bitumen, but the color is still vibrant. Even where I used harsh chemicals trying to get rid of the bitumen stain. My bag is more casual, more in the messenger bag category, but it is with me when I am all over jobsites, getting caught between rafters, studs, doors, ladders, etc. and again, there is not a single tear on it. When I do decide to get another, I am definitely going with them again.