New Double Deck at BPS?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 21, 2013
Austin Texas
That's okay. We're happy with the true football fans.
The good ole #loyalandtrue motto. I have worked the sidelines unlike you. I have donated more $ than you. I have probably attended more games than you and I am in my 30s. I am saying the atmosphere is boring and these games going nearly 4 hrs makes it less enjoyable to watch. I guess the "true fans" are the 1200 there at the end who spent 5+ hours in the stadium to do the 2min alma mater at then end with the band.
It’s clear from this post you are in your 30’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 6, 2010
The good ole #loyalandtrue motto. I have worked the sidelines unlike you. I have donated more $ than you. I have probably attended more games than you and I am in my 30s. I am saying the atmosphere is boring and these games going nearly 4 hrs makes it less enjoyable to watch. I guess the "true fans" are the 1200 there at the end who spent 5+ hours in the stadium to do the 2min alma mater at then end with the band.
I think there's a simple fix to the games being drawn out, stop all the damn reviews. I remember when video review was being considered and opponents argued it would slow down and break the rhythm of the games, and at the time I thought that was ridiculous, but they were right. Go back to giving coaches a couple challenges and move it along. Enough with reviewing every other play.

Aug 10, 2004
Stillwater
The only thing that makes sense to me is more premium seating.club or suites.more than pays for itself and most are currently sold out.i am 40 yrs old and about the only way I will go to sporting events these days is if I have premium seating.

I still want our engineering department to design premium seating in a portion of GIA.think club seating where u have waiter and premium concessions.it would have extra leg room and comfy seats.we could maybe actually fill more of the arena.