Obamagate will be declassified!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7ngDik0yCCk&fbclid=IwAR024GW41xv35e-Ea8IqmLoZF1V66bdDeoKlzofCAWZCBNtHoGajp5oPhvk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I doubt anything happens. People who still think the political elites are held accountable for their actions in this country are beyond help.

Still amazes me the number of people who have zero concern about this, they just laugh it off. It's depressing.

OSUCowboy787

Territorial Marshal
Dec 31, 2008
Keller, Texas
I doubt anything happens. People who still think the political elites are held accountable for their actions in this country are beyond help.

Still amazes me the number of people who have zero concern about this, they just laugh it off. It's depressing.
We are pretty much at the 'hunger games' only without the sending of children to the colosseum to battle each other. Instead they pull strings and have us fight each other over petty politics while they commit atrocities and enrich themselves and their families.

Feb 7, 2007
Denver

The precedent now is to simply put in a stooge into the DOJ that refuses to look into any crimes from your side. If someone does happen to get in trouble for defending your side you simply pardon them.

Thanks for that sick playbook Trump!

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006

The precedent now is to simply put in a stooge into the DOJ that refuses to look into any crimes from your side. If someone does happen to get in trouble for defending your side you simply pardon them.

Thanks for that sick playbook Trump!
Lol it’s been happening for years. Long before trump was in the picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk