Obamagate will be declassified!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
The precedent now is to simply put in a stooge into the DOJ that refuses to look into any crimes from your side. If someone does happen to get in trouble for defending your side you simply pardon them.

Thanks for that sick playbook Trump!
Loretta Lynch says hi.

Look, we can argue all day about who's fault it is that the DOJ has become a political entity, but while we're doing that the DNC and GOP will continue to do nothing to fix it.

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
Loretta Lynch says hi.

Look, we can argue all day about who's fault it is that the DOJ has become a political entity, but while we're doing that the DNC and GOP will continue to do nothing to fix it.
I totally agree both side have politicized it. Trump straight up used it as his personal legal defense though.

What convictions did Lynch stop? I mean the "Email" controversy has been investigated ad nauseum since her departure. How many convictions came from that?

Barr straight up tried to overturn a finalized case of an admitted felon. Nothing remained but sentencing. Of course Trump later pardoned him for lying on his behalf.

Show me where Lynch did anything near that.

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
Keep making fun. Things are going to get interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We talking pizzagate, hydrocloquinone, Obama birthism, windmill cancer, Ted Cruz JFK, Migrant Caravan, Vaccine Microchip, fake school shooting actors, ANITFA stormed the capitol, kinda stuff? That level of interesting?

I get lost in all the nut job stuff you guys push endlessly..

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
Keep making fun. Things are going to get interesting.

We talking pizzagate, hydrocloquinone, Obama birthism, windmill cancer, Ted Cruz JFK, Migrant Caravan, Vaccine Microchip, fake school shooting actors, ANITFA stormed the capitol, kinda stuff? That level of interesting?

I get lost in all the nut job stuff you guys push endlessly..
Pretty sure I have said nothing about any of those things. That being said what are you talking about when you say hydroxychloroquine?

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
Pretty sure I have said nothing about any of those things. That being said what are you talking about when you say hydroxychloroquine?

Just the false narrative spun by the right wing media arm that led to $millions of wasted tax payer purchases of pseudo science drivel. I normal times politicians don't push drugs that they have financial interests in with false narratives.

Hey still waiting on the pardon list. lol

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I totally agree both side have politicized it. Trump straight up used it as his personal legal defense though.

What convictions did Lynch stop? I mean the "Email" controversy has been investigated ad nauseum since her departure. How many convictions came from that?

Barr straight up tried to overturn a finalized case of an admitted felon. Nothing remained but sentencing. Of course Trump later pardoned him for lying on his behalf.

Show me where Lynch did anything near that.
I don't need to show you anything. You already know what Lynch did, you either have a problem with it or you don't. Sounds like you don't.

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
I don't need to show you anything. You already know what Lynch did, you either have a problem with it or you don't. Sounds like you don't.
I have a mild problem with it. I have a huge problem with what Barr did for Trump.

They are on completely different levels. If you cannot see that well... You probably think the run on the capitol was done by patriots.

Aug 16, 2012
I have a mild problem with it. I have a huge problem with what Barr did for Trump.

They are on completely different levels. If you cannot see that well... You probably think the run on the capitol was done by patriots.
So, cross the line, just do not cross it too far.

Got it.

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
So, cross the line, just do not cross it too far.

Got it.
What line did Lynch cross? Talking to Bill? Not even sure what it was about.

Wow hard hitting stuff. What law does that break?

Do you think Barr ever talked to Trump himself about his investigations? Or maybe fired someone on Trump's behalf who was investigating him? Or purposely left details out of the released document to cover for Trump? Or dropped charges to protect him?

Those two are on complete opposite sides.

What actions should have been taken against Lynch? An investigation? That happened and nothing was found.

What am I supposed to be so upset with her about now then?

I guess you will 100% fully support an investigation into Barr now. Since that happened to Lynch.

Mar 11, 2006
And before the “bipartisanship” on OrangePower jump on the “throw em all out. They’re all corrupt” bandwagon please remind us which non partisan unbiased source makes all these claims.
Can you point me to non partisan unbiased source or news orgs?

I get and understand you point about Benghazi and locking up Hillary, but we just went through multiple years of the Russia collusion hoax that not only dominated Maddow and Hayes, but from Dem leaders as well. Both sides absolutely do this and pull the wool over the eyes of their followers.

I don’t see too much bipartisanship...appears to me most people ignore and/or conveniently forget items that were bad for their ideological side.

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Can you point me to non partisan unbiased source or news orgs?
That's the rub, it's impossible. The idiots over a survivalistboards like to dismiss the MSM as a source of news for the "sheeple". We're all so stupid to listen to the major news networks. So I ask for an alternative and when I go to that site, it usually has a pic of Hillary Clinton shaking hands with aliens, or something similar.

Apr 14, 2009
The Russian’s DID try and help trump get elected in 2016.
Said the FBI the CIA and Army intelligence the NSA and Naval intelligence and 12 other government intelligence gathering agencies.
It’s wasn’t an effing rumor.

Mar 11, 2006
The Russian’s DID try and help trump get elected in 2016.
Said the FBI the CIA and Army intelligence the NSA and Naval intelligence and 12 other government intelligence gathering agencies.
It’s wasn’t an effing rumor.
Anyone who believed at the time that there was Russia collusion needs to get away from far-left media and anyone who STILL believes Trump colluded with Russia probably believe you can keep your doctor.

Wasn’t it Maddow that spoke about Russia collusion for 74 out of 100 shows after Trumo’s election?

Apr 14, 2009
I kept my doctor.
And yes I believe that Donald Trump‘s first campaign Committee had multiple contacts with some Russians. That’s a known fact. if they weren’t colluding? Then why in the hell did they not tell the truth when they were ask about it. Instead they lied and were arrested for lying.You’re acting like there was nothing to this story. You know that’s a lie. Just like the lie that the Democrats stole the election from Trump. There’s a common denominator with everything Trump does. It’s called lying. If his lips are moving. He’s lying.

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
Anyone who believed at the time that there was Russia collusion needs to get away from far-left media and anyone who STILL believes Trump colluded with Russia probably believe you can keep your doctor.

Wasn’t it Maddow that spoke about Russia collusion for 74 out of 100 shows after Trumo’s election?
And what if I think the Russians had a favorite but Trump didn't collude? He openly invited help and guys like Manafort may have had a heads up about Wikileaks releases. That's different from trying to collaborate on some voter suppression scheme. I also think Russia prefers chaos and distrust in our democratic system because it helps them geopolitically and domestically. So, yes, they preferred Trump, heavily disliked Hillary for the role in Ukranian revolution, but I think their goal was primarily the chaos, dissention, and distrust resulting from the efforts to push Trump. Based on this last election, I'd say Russia got their wish.

Oh and I hate cable news. It's all opinion and emotion with little facts intended to "entertain".

Mar 11, 2006
I kept my doctor.
And yes I believe that Donald Trump‘s first campaign Committee had multiple contacts with some Russians. That’s a known fact. if they weren’t colluding? Then why in the hell did they not tell the truth when they were ask about it. Instead they lied and were arrested for lying.You’re acting like there was nothing to this story. You know that’s a lie. Just like the lie that the Democrats stole the election from Trump. There’s a common denominator with everything Trump does. It’s called lying. If his lips are moving. He’s lying.
If you believe that Trump colluded with the Russians to win the 2016election and your logic is well ... it may have happened even though investigations disagree. Then you should not get upset at anyone claiming the 2020 stop the steal. Your logic is the same. Both take tidbits of truth and extrapolate it beyond what the facts present.

And probably both a byproduct of only listening to bias news that confirms to preconceived personal views.

Last edited: