Obamagate will be declassified!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Apr 14, 2009
So cable
Tell us was the election stolen from Trump? Did Staci Abrams and the Democrats steal two Senate seats in Georgia? did they cheat in Pennsylvania? Did the Democrats cheat and that’s why they won? That’s the huge lie that trump and his minions been spouting Since before the election. Step up tell us what you really Believe.

Mar 11, 2006
So cable
Tell us was the election stolen from Trump? Did Staci Abrams and the Democrats steal two Senate seats in Georgia? did they cheat in Pennsylvania? Did the Democrats cheat and that’s why they won? That’s the huge lie that trump and his minions been spouting Since before the election. Step up tell us what you really Believe.
Not sure what that has to do with this discussion, but if it helps ...I have stated on here multiple times I don’t believe the election was stolen.

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
No way....the swamp has just gotten a hold of the truth and buried it even deeper!
Don't get me wrong. I 100% believe that crazy stuff happens all the time in government/military. But I've also seen how inept these same people are, and know that there's no way most of these intricate theories could be executed given the # of people involved - many of whom are not well-compensated enough to risk covering something up or intelligent enough to keep it hidden.

Not to mention when you consider the source of many of these theories, it starts looking really flimsy.

To those who believe that this is happening and believed that these documents would be leaked on Jan. 15th.....are they now willing to accept that their theory was wrong or their sources bad? Or will they just believe the next theory from the same source?

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
Don't get me wrong. I 100% believe that crazy stuff happens all the time in government/military. But I've also seen how inept these same people are, and know that there's no way most of these intricate theories could be executed given the # of people involved - many of whom are not well-compensated enough to risk covering something up or intelligent enough to keep it hidden.

Not to mention when you consider the source of many of these theories, it starts looking really flimsy.

To those who believe that this is happening and believed that these documents would be leaked on Jan. 15th.....are they now willing to accept that their theory was wrong or their sources bad? Or will they just believe the next theory from the same source?
This. But replace "same" with "any". That's been the trend that I've seen. When one conspiracy fails to come to fruition it's because [insert next conspiracy seen somewhere online] or [modifies original conspiracy to make the initial failure just be "part of the plan"].

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
This. But replace "same" with "any". That's been the trend that I've seen. When one conspiracy fails to come to fruition it's because [insert next conspiracy seen somewhere online] or [modifies original conspiracy to make the initial failure just be "part of the plan"].
Good point. But my assumption is that most of these originate from a small # of sources whether it be fake news type actors, legitimately kooky extremists, or wealthy string-pullers with something to gain from said theories. So yeah.......maybe not the exact same Twitter handle, but likely sourced from the same small group somewhere.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
Good point. But my assumption is that most of these originate from a small # of sources whether it be fake news type actors, legitimately kooky extremists, or wealthy string-pullers with something to gain from said theories. So yeah.......maybe not the exact same Twitter handle, but likely sourced from the same small group somewhere.
FWIW, we can both be right here...

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
All this gotcha politics over the last couple of decades is getting really tired. They are suppose to work for the people not themselves. We need term limits in a bad , bad way.