Obamagate will be declassified!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
TLDR
Bad intel was used as an excuse to infiltrate and spy on the trump campaign. Same type of intel was found about Clinton campaign and they were just notified and left alone.
Then trump was impeached with a known to be fake dossier. That should scare EVERYONE, but it won’t. It sad.
What is even more disturbing is nothing will be done about it. This is just the beginning.
More to come on other subjects soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
Posting links without text to yourself 6 times in a row seems pretty sane, amirite @drbwh ?
Use your fingers. Touch the screen. It’s all there, but you don’t care enough to read it. That’s your problem, not mine.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
Use your fingers. Touch the screen. It’s all there, but you don’t care enough to read it. That’s your problem, not mine.

I was told to expect indictments. Is that still the case?
There should be. Will there be? That is yet to be seen. I hope for the sake of our country there is. If impeaching a president with evidence that is known to be false isn’t a crime, it should be.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
I kept my doctor.
And yes I believe that Donald Trump‘s first campaign Committee had multiple contacts with some Russians. That’s a known fact. if they weren’t colluding? Then why in the hell did they not tell the truth when they were ask about it. Instead they lied and were arrested for lying.You’re acting like there was nothing to this story. You know that’s a lie. Just like the lie that the Democrats stole the election from Trump. There’s a common denominator with everything Trump does. It’s called lying. If his lips are moving. He’s lying.
‘I believe” “If” “why”. Yep, sure looks to be clear evidence of collusion to me.