Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Iowa State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

sooner1

Greenhorn
Sep 22, 2008
i think this is a better loss than the sooners so y'all still have a shot to make it to New Orleans good luck gents.
No because Osu did not have 5 starters out(3 on defense and 2on offense). OU was never up by 17 in the 3rd. We woke up and came back. Plus, weird 2.5 hour delay in starting. This as the pokes on here have already correctly called it a "poke choke."

Jun 30, 2009
I guess the only thIng that makes me feel better is that we obviously don't deserve it. Teams that can't beat Iowa state don't deserve in the championship game. I thought we did.. But we don't

Oct 13, 2008
These kids are coming back home to a funeral. This was not a normal day of prep for them. Hats off to ISU, but this is so much more than you make it out to be.

Nov 12, 2011
I can almost guarantee, unless OU loses again, it will be OU. And LSU will not like the outcome.

Not to mention, OSU would mop the floor with that defense that allowed 500+ yards against that great West Virginia team!
Dude, seriously. You need a defense to win. You can hang you hat on yards all you want, but a scoreboard does not lie.

JoeHero

I don't say blah blah blah
A/V Subscriber
May 8, 2006
It isn't trolling joe...maybe you should learn something?

Its the LSU tool that has came here saying LSU would beat anyone in the Big 12.
Maybe you should take your flame war out of our game thread? Since you respect us poke fans and all...