Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Texas Christian

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 30, 2007
We will now gain 3. Every coach for Tcu is 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 better than our entire staff combined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 11, 2006
I don't get why people on this site perpetually call for Sanders to play. It's not going to happen, and rightfully should not happen. Sanders is not physically ready to play collegiate football. For Pete's sake, he suffered an ACL injury his senior season (aka one-year ago). A coach would have to be an utter buffoon to throw a true freshman into the lineup, against big boy men, especially only one-year removed from a very serious injury.

of course, people are going to crap on my post, cuz most who visit team pages like this one are your more hardcore fans. Very rarely do people exhibit logical thinking, specifically from hardcore fans. Come on, people..this season is rough, but it's time to end the Sanders debate. I mean, seriously.
I hope you are trying to be sarcastic.

Oct 29, 2004
Edmond, OK
Who has any confidence figuring out what our record will be in any given year going forward?...with the exception of Bedlam which we know how that will turn out. Geez. This TCU team had absolutely NOTHING in the first 20 minutes of the first half and our $5M coach can’t figure out how to capitalize on it.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
How about brown?
I don't get why people on this site perpetually call for Sanders to play. It's not going to happen, and rightfully should not happen. Sanders is not physically ready to play collegiate football. For Pete's sake, he suffered an ACL injury his senior season (aka one-year ago). A coach would have to be an utter buffoon to throw a true freshman into the lineup, against big boy men, especially only one-year removed from a very serious injury.

of course, people are going to crap on my post, cuz most who visit team pages like this one are your more hardcore fans. Very rarely do people exhibit logical thinking, specifically from hardcore fans. Come on, people..this season is rough, but it's time to end the Sanders debate. I mean, seriously.

OState77

Territorial Marshal
Feb 4, 2004

It’s more a call for somebody, anybody other than the sh##show we have been forced to watch this year.