Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Texas Christian

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Apr 18, 2011
Wichita, KS
I don't get why people on this site perpetually call for Sanders to play. It's not going to happen, and rightfully should not happen. Sanders is not physically ready to play collegiate football. For Pete's sake, he suffered an ACL injury his senior season (aka one-year ago). A coach would have to be an utter buffoon to throw a true freshman into the lineup, against big boy men, especially only one-year removed from a very serious injury.

of course, people are going to crap on my post, cuz most who visit team pages like this one are your more hardcore fans. Very rarely do people exhibit logical thinking, specifically from hardcore fans. Come on, people..this season is rough, but it's time to end the Sanders debate. I mean, seriously.
The only reason I would like to see him out there is just to see how he play against actually competition. I just think it would help answer a lot of question not just for use as fans, but coaches on how he preforms under the light.

Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
I don't get why people on this site perpetually call for Sanders to play. It's not going to happen, and rightfully should not happen. Sanders is not physically ready to play collegiate football. For Pete's sake, he suffered an ACL injury his senior season (aka one-year ago). A coach would have to be an utter buffoon to throw a true freshman into the lineup, against big boy men, especially only one-year removed from a very serious injury.

of course, people are going to crap on my post, cuz most who visit team pages like this one are your more hardcore fans. Very rarely do people exhibit logical thinking, specifically from hardcore fans. Come on, people..this season is rough, but it's time to end the Sanders debate. I mean, seriously.
Then what about Brown, Mr. I Know More Than You?!
What?! Are you a doctor now and you know how long it takes to heal because you're on the inside of the med team, too.

We need to see another quarterback or Gundy is simply giving up on winning this game. That's a fact, Jack!

OB23

Wrangler
Sep 22, 2018
Oswego,IL

You need to get your facts correct, Sanders tore his ACL in 2016.

Jan 1, 2008
Looking forward to the post game press conference. Maybe he can just run a tape of the ISU, TTU, KSU post game pressers. I guess we won't be seeing any of the that F-tard dancing this week

Jul 7, 2004
I wonder why the coach thinks that lateral pass will work? It has produced a TD for TCU and no offense a real head scratcher.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Could we please stop either throwing it backwards or just chucking it deep? How about some intermediate passes? Or even a couple of QB runs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its incredible. I've criticized it for a couple of years now.

We rely on very low percentage passes, constantly.

Need 8 on 3rd down? Chuck it 40 yards down the sideline.