Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Texas

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
It kinda went how I thought it would…texas played last week in the heat and lost it in the fourth quarter. We are in awesome condition due to body by glass…we torched em in go time…the rest was just practice.:thumbup:

Jostate

Identifies as a Cowboys fan
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
It is schizophrenic. Runs the gamut from absolutely awful to flashes of brilliance when you least expect it. Supposed to be a dual threat but doesn’t tuck it and run when he could. I don’t get it so I’ll just enjoy the win.
Gives new meaning to "dual threat".

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
For all the talk about how bad Gundy is at recruiting it's worth taking note of the fact that in the 4th quarter we were controlling both lines of scrimmage- that never happened previously. We used to come out fast but their depth eventually caught up.

The other thing I'd mention is we have some dudes on defense.
Whorns lost to the Glass conditioning program

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
For all the talk about how bad Gundy is at recruiting it's worth taking note of the fact that in the 4th quarter we were controlling both lines of scrimmage- that never happened previously. We used to come out fast but their depth eventually caught up.

We've beaten UT 8 of the last 12. What do you mean with the bolded?

Oct 7, 2008

Colin Oliver is most definitely a dude.

Nov 18, 2010
Galloway with a few nice comments about OSU at halftime of the Baylor game.

Basically saying anyone who questions OSU's undefeated record could question any of the undefeated teams left. Compared them to Georgia, being a defense first team, with 'potential' for offense every game.

Beat Iowa St. next week and we will be part of the big conversation.

But definitely focus on Iowa State. We all know what happened in Ames during another undefeated season.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Go read SurlyHorns.com next :runaway::lol:
Heading there now.
Back to indeed.com looking for a coach.
Nice
Brock Martin just said something to the effect of “I can’t wait to see them extend coach Knowles contract”. RA replies with something to the effect of, “I guess this is the day and age where players can say anything”. :confused:
I don’t even get the point
Here's your ESPN highlight offerings. Did we lose?

View attachment 92565
Awesome actually. More sandbags.