OrangePower Tailgate - Its Octoberfest in Stillwater for KSU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Pokes28

Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 26, 2003
Carl Junction, MO
facebook.com
Where - Our spot on the South side of Ag Hall
When -We will start setting up around 6 AM, so come when you will.
Who - Anybody/everybody.
Menu -German food. sausages, sauerkraut, pretzels (throughout the day), German potato salad, etc.

Kickoff time is 6 PM. Bring your favorite German beer, slide into your lederhosen, and come enjoy the day with friends. I keep thinking the heat will break, but Saturday looks to be another warm one with high around 90 degrees as of current forecast.

We are 3-0 and have another undefeated and ranked team in KSU coming into town. Any KSU fans that want to come join us are welcome. The Intoxicologist will be making his first appearance of the season at this game. Also, for any Premier League football fans that might be lurking, the TV will be up and running in time to watch the 6:30 AM match pitting Chelsea against my beloved, but hugely injured, Manchester City. So come join us for that as well. This whole day looks like it should be a lot of fun.

Scholarship drive for 2021: Since the 2012 season, the generosity of people donating has allowed us to donate at least $1000 to OSU for scholarships after every season except last year. The hope is that we can accomplish that goal again this year.

Additional notes:
  • While we aren't responsible for enforcing the no tobacco rules on campus, most people appreciate being smoke free. So if you wish to smoke, please move away from the tents to do so. We had a couple instances in prior years of people smoking under or right next to the tents. Not a good situation. Please respect those around you in their choice to be smoke free.

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
Where - Our spot on the South side of Ag Hall
When -We will start setting up around 6 AM, so come when you will.
Who - Anybody/everybody.
Menu -German food. sausages, sauerkraut, pretzels (throughout the day), German potato salad, etc.

Kickoff time is 6 PM. Bring your favorite German beer, slide into your lederhosen, and come enjoy the day with friends. I keep thinking the heat will break, but Saturday looks to be another warm one with high around 90 degrees as of current forecast.

We are 3-0 and have another undefeated and ranked team in KSU coming into town. Any KSU fans that want to come join us are welcome. The Intoxicologist will be making his first appearance of the season at this game. Also, for any Premier League football fans that might be lurking, the TV will be up and running in time to watch the 6:30 AM match pitting Chelsea against my beloved, but hugely injured, Manchester City. So come join us for that as well. This whole day looks like it should be a lot of fun.

Scholarship drive for 2021: Since the 2012 season, the generosity of people donating has allowed us to donate at least $1000 to OSU for scholarships after every season except last year. The hope is that we can accomplish that goal again this year.

Additional notes:
  • While we aren't responsible for enforcing the no tobacco rules on campus, most people appreciate being smoke free. So if you wish to smoke, please move away from the tents to do so. We had a couple instances in prior years of people smoking under or right next to the tents. Not a good situation. Please respect those around you in their choice to be smoke free.
We won’t be able to make the tailgate. My father-in-law’s funeral is at 2:00 pm.