OSU at Baylor Regular Season Finale

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OkstateKerr

Federal Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
How embarrassing. What is wrong with this team just tanking end of season. And to a bottom feeder. Walton has lost his way and should retire. He doesn’t know when to pull a guy and leads to destruction. Easily had a super for us before the Tech series now barely gonna be hosting if they lose more this weekend. I don’t get down on baseball because any day someone could lose but this team was performing and now they aren’t. Just sad.
They don’t play with any kind of edge. Too many bad at bats in big situations. Lack of fundamental baseball plays

Nov 18, 2011
The soft mentality of the team comes straight down from the coaches. You saw it tonight in the meltdown. Rob not coming out and getting Roman. Then after 8 runs and tie game, Robin is over there yucking it up with Erhardt. This team needs someone to go Augie Garrido on them.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Welp....can't win the the Big XII, no chance of a super, and unless this team win the Big XII, the chance of hosting a regional is likely gone. Since the pressure is off, maybe this team can relax and play clean baseball. Evidently, the chance of winning the Big XII outright, and being a national seed was way too much pressure for this team to handle!!!
They will host a regional. You are over reacting a bit. This loss sucked a$$, but they will not beat Campbell tomorrow and the Cowboys will win game three. Will host a regional. No super, but they will get a regional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Not gonna happen. They will not get a regional.

If they sweep Tech, they'll have a share for the Big XII with TCU. A good showing in the Big XII tournament and they could host. It's very possible and they've been on hot streak. They haven't lost a series since losing to us. With the way they hit....they could sweep Tech IMO.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Not gonna happen. They will not get a regional.

If they sweep Tech, they'll have a share for the Big XII with TCU. A good showing in the Big XII tournament and they could host. It's very possible and they've been on hot streak. They haven't lost a series since losing to us. With the way they hit....they could sweep Tech IMO.
They are not going to sweep taco tech.

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
They will host a regional. You are over reacting a bit. This loss sucked a$$, but they will not beat Campbell tomorrow and the Cowboys will win game three. Will host a regional. No super, but they will get a regional.

I'm not overreacting....lose this series with Baylor and they'll have to win the Big XII to get back into consideration. If you want to be Polyanna be my guest.....I'm just looking at the reality of the situation and just cause campbell is pitching doesn't mean its an automatic W.

Mar 17, 2006
Edmond, Ok
Ward would have apologized to the fans and talked for an hour uninterrupted how pissed he was. Josh just pussyfoots around the game with coach speak.
I just once want to hear him say "this isn't acceptable. We don't coach our guys to play like this and we expect better, and we will be better." Instead its the same rehearsed coach speak after every loss, and at appears the players have tuned him out, too.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK

Man I wouldn’t go to Vegas betting on a regional host
I don’t bet on the Cowboys because my heart overrides my brain. They will win the next two and do good enough in the Big12 tourney to host.

poke

Wrangler
Oct 29, 2016
Oklahoma
They knew what they had in front of them the past two weeks and it’s very sad to see this is what they did what that opportunity. No killer instinct, no toughness. Same ole BS. 1st to 4th REAL quick.

Aug 10, 2004
Stillwater
"Less with More" should be the new motto.

We need a coach like Kenny damn G who does "MORE WITH LESS". That dude is a straight winner and does not blow smoke to the media when his team loses. He calls them out and they respond.He is doing big time things with a HS stadium.

OSU baseball has been underachieving since our last Omaha trip.