OSU at Baylor Regular Season Finale

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
They will host a regional. You are over reacting a bit. This loss sucked a$$, but they will not beat Campbell tomorrow and the Cowboys will win game three. Will host a regional. No super, but they will get a regional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not overreacting....lose this series with Baylor and they'll have to win the Big XII to get back into consideration. If you want to be Polyanna be my guest.....I'm just looking at the reality of the situation and just cause campbell is pitching doesn't mean its an automatic W.
I’m no Polly Anna. They sucked tonight and have sucked the last 4 games. They are not getting a super. Baylor sucks, they will not lose the next two.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Ward would have apologized to the fans and talked for an hour uninterrupted how pissed he was. Josh just pussyfoots around the game with coach speak.
I just once want to hear him say "this isn't acceptable. We don't coach our guys to play like this and we expect better, and we will be better." Instead its the same rehearsed coach speak after every loss, and at appears the players have tuned him out, too.
This 100%!

Feb 25, 2018
North Texas
Josh

"tough game Rex. Tough way to play...played well for six innings."

"Victor got to a pitch count that we thought was safe, and he felt healthy, so we went to Roman, and he had one of those games."

"One of the tougher losses I can remember."

He goes on to his "can't dwell on it" routine.

"We had an awful 7th inning. How we threw it, defended it."

"We didn't respond to the gut punch like we have been."

and he left.
I can’t remember any times we’ve responded from a gut punch.

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
I’m no Polly Anna. They sucked tonight and have sucked the last 4 games. They are not getting a super. Baylor sucks, they will not lose the next two.

Like I said....we'll see!! Not guaranteed we'll win. The mentality of this team is quite soft right now. If baylor sucks, we do too b/c they just beat us...more importantly they wanted it more

Mar 17, 2006
Edmond, Ok

I hope you're right about the next two--I'm not sure. They just gave a team with nothing to play for a shot of confidence and a new lease on life. BU must feel great and excited to play, doesn't seem like we do/are.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Josh

"tough game Rex. Tough way to play...played well for six innings."

"Victor got to a pitch count that we thought was safe, and he felt healthy, so we went to Roman, and he had one of those games."

"One of the tougher losses I can remember."

He goes on to his "can't dwell on it" routine.

"We had an awful 7th inning. How we threw it, defended it."

"We didn't respond to the gut punch like we have been."

and he left.
I can’t remember any times we’ve responded from a gut punch.
Texass series was pretty good.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK

Like I said....we'll see!! Not guaranteed we'll win. The mentality of this team is quite soft right now
Agreed no guarantees in sports.

Nov 18, 2011
They will host a regional. You are over reacting a bit. This loss sucked a$$, but they will not beat Campbell tomorrow and the Cowboys will win game three. Will host a regional. No super, but they will get a regional.

I think it is up for grabs now with this soft team, wouldn’t surprise me at all If they blow a regional. Yeah, you would expect Campbell to win us one, but with Osmond out game 3 is anybody’s. Lose that game and the regional is probably gone. Sad.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK

I hope you're right about the next two--I'm not sure. They just gave a team with nothing to play for a shot of confidence and a new lease on life. BU must feel great and excited to play, doesn't seem like we do/are.
Me too! They are now in the Big12 tourney. They will be setting up their pitching for the tourney. They have to win the Big12 tourney to get into the post season. The next two games mean nothing to them.

Oct 22, 2008
Austin, Tx

Man I wouldn’t go to Vegas betting on a regional host
I don’t bet on the Cowboys because my heart overrides my brain. They will win the next two and do good enough in the Big12 tourney to host.

Thank you for confirming the only logical explanation for your post. You might wanna let your brain know that your heart is out here making him look stupid again. This team is not hosting.

On the bright side, our equally overrated womens golf team gets to embarrass us at nationals starting tomorrow.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK

I don’t bet on the Cowboys because my heart overrides my brain. They will win the next two and do good enough in the Big12 tourney to host.

Thank you for confirming the only logical explanation for your post. You might wanna let your brain know that your heart is out here making him look stupid again. This team is not hosting.

On the bright side, our equally overrated womens golf team gets to embarrass us at nationals starting tomorrow.
You’re a dumba$$. Now we have both called each other names.

Dude we are cheering for the same team, take a breath. (At least I am cheering for the Cowboys, are you?)

Feb 25, 2018
North Texas

Hey why take shots at the womens golf team?

Oct 22, 2008
Austin, Tx

Hey why take shots at the womens golf team?
Because they’re extremely overrated like our baseball team. They have an excuse at least.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK

Also, you do know the two best players on the womens’ golf team quit half way through the season right? If you are embarrassed by them gtfo.

Oct 22, 2008
Austin, Tx

Also, you do know the two best players on the womens’ golf team quit half way through the season right? If you are embarrassed by them gtfo.

Yeah that’s the excuse. F**k off.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK

Yeah that’s the excuse. F**k off.
Wow, you are something.