OSU at Baylor Regular Season Finale

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 18, 2011
Look on the bright side....Softball regionals start tomorrow!! Take your mind off this baseball team and go watch the cowgirls play. It's much more enjoyable to watch
I’m certainly more confident in Kenny G having his team ready to play than I am Josh at this point.

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
I’m certainly more confident in Kenny G having his team ready to play than I am Josh at this point.
he has a group of ladies that fought back after getting punched in the mouth. This team has yet to show any capability of punching back. Maybe they will in the big XII but right now I’m not counting on it

Oct 22, 2008
Austin, Tx
They will host a regional. You are over reacting a bit. This loss sucked a$$, but they will not beat Campbell tomorrow and the Cowboys will win game three. Will host a regional. No super, but they will get a regional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man I wouldn’t go to Vegas betting on a regional host
I don’t bet on the Cowboys because my heart overrides my brain. They will win the next two and do good enough in the Big12 tourney to host.

Thank you for confirming the only logical explanation for your post. You might wanna let your brain know that your heart is out here making him look stupid again. This team is not hosting.

On the bright side, our equally overrated womens golf team gets to embarrass us at nationals starting tomorrow.
Also, you do know the two best players on the womens’ golf team quit half way through the season right? If you are embarrassed by them gtfo.

Yeah that’s the excuse. F**k off.
Wow, you are something.

If something is a realist about the current trajectory of our athletic department, thank you. Pull your head out of the sand and take a deeper look at what’s happening. NIL, unlimited transfers, Big XII losing its two biggest brands, and we keep blowing conference championships. And it will probably never be this “good” again. For now, we have mens golf, softball, and a do more with less football program. We saw the limits of that when BU made us their bitch once again. Sorry if I’m a little salty, but our future is not bright. We’re gonna take a huge financial haircut while the SEC and Big 10 get richer. It would have been nice to stake our claim as the #1 AD is the conference. Instead, we crapped the bed twice in a row and ceded that honor to Baylor and Tech.

I’m f**king pissed. We’ve blown a playoff spot in CFB and a national seed in baseball in the past 6 months. With the changing land$cape of college sports, we’ll be lucky to ever see those opportunities again.

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
Not gonna happen. They will not get a regional.

Who will get regional then? If TT gets swept they lose a regional. Either TCU or OU moves up and OSU and TT move out if they get swept. Maybe no Big 12 teams get a regional. We are canabalizing Big 12 out of a regional due to parity in Big 12 Conference.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Not gonna happen. They will not get a regional.

Who will get regional then? If TT gets swept they lose a regional. Either TCU or OU moves up and OSU and TT move out if they get swept. Maybe no Big 12 teams get a regional.
The goons will not sweep tech. Therefore the goons will not get a regional.

Mar 17, 2006
Edmond, Ok
If something is a realist about the current trajectory of our athletic department, thank you. Pull your head out of the sand and take a deeper look at what’s happening. NIL, unlimited transfers, Big XII losing its two biggest brands, and we keep blowing conference championships. And it will probably never be this “good” again. For now, we have mens golf, softball, and a do more with less football program. We saw the limits of that when BU made us their bitch once again. Sorry if I’m a little salty, but our future is not bright. We’re gonna take a huge financial haircut while the SEC and Big 10 get richer. It would have been nice to stake our claim as the #1 AD is the conference. Instead, we crapped the bed twice in a row and ceded that honor to Baylor and Tech.

I’m f**king pissed. We’ve blown a playoff spot in CFB and a national seed in baseball in the past 6 months. With the changing land$cape of college sports, we’ll be lucky to ever see those opportunities again.
I think you make some good points. That's also the worst case scenario. Some are more optimistic. Time will tell, no need to tell people to eff off.

CowboyHoopsPride

Territorial Marshal
Feb 18, 2009
so you’re okay with the way things have gone in the bottom half of this inning?
HAHAHA! That’s a solid take from what I posted.

But to answer you, I‘ve run out my eligibility and don’t get paid to coach so my feelings on the matter are equally irrelevant as everyone else’s. This place is the definition of Jekyll and Hyde during a game.

Mar 17, 2006
Edmond, Ok
HAHAHA! That’s a solid take from what I posted.

But to answer you, I‘ve run out my eligibility and don’t get paid to coach so my feelings on the matter are equally irrelevant as everyone else’s. This place is the definition of Jekyll and Hyde during a game.
Yes some people take it to the extreme, but don't they rise and sink with the performance of the team? That's pretty much what fans do and what you'll see on any sports discussion for any team.

And if everyone's feelings are irrelevant, what's the point of a sports message board?

I can't imagine too many places where fans will not be bitching when their team allows an 8 run inning.

Mar 17, 2006
Edmond, Ok
T1
Ehrhard hammers his 2nd HR of the season to LF
Riggio doubles to the wall in LF, hit well, but misplay by LF
Jake lines off the glove of 1B, Riggio to 3rd
Doersching down swinging on 3 pitches
Mendham Ks on a pitch literally in the other batters box
McLean Ks looking. Took three strikes

OSU 1-0

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2015
Omaha
Quality ABs by your 4-5-6 there, my goodness. Starting pitching is a total mismatch in this one, put it away early and don't mess around and leave it to the late innings.

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Off to a good start.....at least we scored!! Runners on 1st and 3rd and Griff, Mendham, and McLean all strikeout. Pitcher was hanging breaking balls and one would think McLean would swing at hanging breaking ball considering he threw the exact same pitch that DBU walked him off of