OSU at Baylor Regular Season Finale

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 17, 2006
Edmond, Ok
Barring an 0-2 tournament, I think OSU still hosts a regional. The national feeling about this team has been that they are a top 10 team, from the beginning to the end of the season. But I hope they play with a sense of urgency this week and cut out the mental and physical mistakes.

Jul 23, 2004
Tulsa, OK
Despite Thursday night, I am still feeling optimistic.

Mederos looked good and Stone's outing was solid. There is still some unknowns with each of them, but this weekend was definitely a positive sign. Having Campbell, Osmond and Mederos as solid starters with Phansalker (I really think Thursday was a fluke for him based on all of his other outings this year) and Stone in middle relief and Martin, McLean and Morrill to close things could make us pretty tough.

I don't like being a 4 seed, but getting a chance at Texas and TCU will really help our RPI if we can beat both of them (more than victories over Tech or ou).

Here's hoping that this team really catches fire right now. Winning the Big 12 tournament would all but guarantee a regional and may even put us back in talk of a national seed. We've had a few stumbles but everything we want is still solidly within reach if we can perform up to our ability and avoid silly mistakes.

Aug 24, 2015
Houston
Who does this team throw on Wednesday against Texas, was there thought that Osmond would be back this week? Because if he is it would be easy to go Osmond, Medereos, Campbell, Martin!!!

Oct 6, 2012
Who does this team throw on Wednesday against Texas, was there thought that Osmond would be back this week? Because if he is it would be easy to go Osmond, Medereos, Campbell, Martin!!!
This looks right except Martin. Not sure he gets a start after his performance on Saturday combined with his other recent outings. He has good stuff but the walks absolutely kill him. That was also the issue Thursday with Roman et al.

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
If you win first two games you don’t play on Friday.You could go with Campbell on Wed and Osmond\Mederos on Thursday and Saturday and have Campbell on Sunday Championship game.

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
After listening to RA he says Campbell will pitch in second game and either Osmond\Mederos in first game. He has us beating Texas and TCU but then losing two to TCU on Saturday and TCU facing TT for Championship game on Sunday and TCU winning due to their pitching depth. KU head coach for 20-years retired today.