OSU attendance

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

fosheezy

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
Dec 7, 2006
i was reading through the thread complaining about the (lack of) attendance at the ISU game yesterday. and this thought popped into my head: bet you wish that you had other fans besides alums.

all in good fun. i think your team had a solid win yesterday, and i'm looking forward to the OSU/TT game next week, especially with OU having a bye (err, A&M).

Sep 14, 2007
i was reading through the thread complaining about the (lack of) attendance at the ISU game yesterday. and this thought popped into my head: bet you wish that you had other fans besides alums.

all in good fun. i think your team had a solid win yesterday, and i'm looking forward to the OSU/TT game next week, especially with OU having a bye (err, A&M).
Does the A by the OU in your avitar stand for A-hole Sooners? Why don't you figure out which homer bandwagon you want to jump on and not come back until you figure it out?

All in good fun. :rolleyes:

Pokefan

Territorial Marshal
Aug 3, 2004
Between Pryor and Adair on Beautiful Lake Hudson

I'd rather have the fans we have than the no teeth, mullet headed, unwashed, uneducated, bandwagon fans the Sooners seem to attract in droves.
Just kidding of course (cough cough)
:rolleyes:

fosheezy

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
Dec 7, 2006
Does the A by the OU in your avitar stand for A-hole Sooners? Why don't you figure out which homer bandwagon you want to jump on and not come back until you figure it out?

All in good fun. :rolleyes:
i am torn. do i answer this or not?

alas, i think i will. i mean, this is all in good fun.

to answer your first question, the A is the logo for the university of alabama. and to answer your second, i have connections to both universities. so, by the OSU book requiring a "connection" to root for a team, i am permitted to root for both teams.

DrinkinKoolAid

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
Aug 26, 2008
ou would sell out if they were winless against another winless team in late october. they always sell out. that hasnt been a problem since bob stoops day 1

OrangeForever

Member of the SAS
Dec 8, 2007
ou would sell out if they were winless against another winless team in late october. they always sell out. that hasnt been a problem since bob stoops day 1
That's bullshit.

The OU ticket office was selling excess student tickets yesterday - tickets to what used to be a good rivalry.

DrinkinKoolAid

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
Aug 26, 2008
That's bullshit.

The OU ticket office was selling excess student tickets yesterday - tickets to what used to be a good rivalry.
85,212 scanned tickets. meaning it was the 61st consecutive sellout. 5th highest attendence ever at that stadium. so, i call bullshit on your call of bullshit, sir.

OrangeForever

Member of the SAS
Dec 8, 2007
85,212 scanned tickets. meaning it was the 61st consecutive sellout. 5th highest attendence ever at that stadium. so, i call bullshit on your call of bullshit, sir.
Huh. Then why did my parents get an e-mail from the OU ticket office telling them that they could purchase unclaimed student tickets for Saturday's game?

Sooners4life

Banned
Banned
Oct 19, 2008
Huh. Then why did my parents get an e-mail from the OU ticket office telling them that they could purchase unclaimed student tickets for Saturday's game?

what does that have to do with anything, they resell them. Also grats on being in the top 10 and you still cant fill up your stadium

Feb 9, 2007
That's b/c they are "student tickets". Students are supposed to pick up their tickets by Thursday or they resell already paid for tickets. I'm sure the frat fags and sorority whores didn't go to pick them up after partying to hard at halloween parties. Nonetheless it was still a sold out stadium even if they sent out an email for unclaimed tickets.