OSU Baseball at TCU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OkstateKerr

Territorial Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
Losing two 1 run games to lose a series when you give the other team runs is disappointing this late in the season.

OkstateKerr

Territorial Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
Our shortstop has cost us the game with errors in both games of this series.
That wasn't an error. That was a tough play. A lot of short stops don't even get to that one. Just disappointing that Huey is supposed to be elite defensively and he can't make the play.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Should have won both games. Tomorrow is a must win if you want to win the league and have any hopes of hosting a regional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
If you play clean ball both games you are playing for the sweep tomorrow. Hate to say it but this team cannot handle the big time game and environment. Showed it against Vandy and TCU now. Shot them selves in the foot in both series.

OkstateKerr

Territorial Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
Should have won both games. Tomorrow is a must win if you want to win the league and have any hopes of hosting a regional.

Don't think we are hosting a regional this year which is a shame because of the new palace but we are going to be a 2/3 seed that no one wants in their regional.

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
If you play clean ball both games you are playing for the sweep tomorrow. Hate to say it but this team cannot handle the big time game and environment. Showed it against Vandy and TCU now. Shot them selves in the foot in both series.

But...but....we have more talent than Vandy....we're supposedly the most talented team in the nation!!

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008

Don't think we are hosting a regional this year which is a shame because of the new palace but we are going to be a 2/3 seed that no one wants in their regional.
We are in the conversation. That’s why this week and next week are so big. They are picking regional sites may 10th. So April is very important.