OSU Baseball in Big XII Tournament thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 30, 2007
Longhorns weren’t making good contact most of the game. They are now. Gotta get him out soon.

Also, Hansen is a good pitcher that has been just as good as Campbell this year. Good pitching can neutralize offense.
How many pitchers, good enough we can actually use, do we have once you remove the two fielders who pitch?

With osmond out, I am guessing we need a no name to step up in the Regional we go to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 17, 2006
Edmond, Ok
7th inning con't, Huey to mound, 1 on, none out
Walk
Flyout to CF, couldn't get the bunt down
Single to center scores a run
Fielder's choice to SS, runner out a 2nd, relay to first too late. Nice play by Brown
Strikeout

3-0 Texas, stretch time

Last edited:

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
0-2 BBQ staring them in the face. Might be a silver lining though. These kids clearly need some days off.
Yes because they haven’t shown the ability to come back in a game this year. Or come back against texass specifically. Oh I don’t know, they haven’t shown the ability to score double digit runs in an inning against this team.

My goodness, I am glad the players don’t have this attitude.

Oct 30, 2007
Hard to bat first pitch ankle high called strike we already know an unhittable in the outside batters box is a strike