OSU Christmas Lawn Decorations

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

LivinOrange25

Wrangler
A/V Subscriber
Sep 5, 2012
Sorry if this has been asked before but I have seen over the years the wooden hand-crafted OSU lawn decorations that are of a snowman, Pistol Pete, and maybe Santa doing the O, S, U, with their arms. I thought there used to be a booth setup outside of BPS on Hall of Fame before the games but I haven't noticed it this year.

Anyways, does anyone know where to find these to purchase?

Dec 3, 2015
Perkins
Sorry if this has been asked before but I have seen over the years the wooden hand-crafted OSU lawn decorations that are of a snowman, Pistol Pete, and maybe Santa doing the O, S, U, with their arms. I thought there used to be a booth setup outside of BPS on Hall of Fame before the games but I haven't noticed it this year.

Anyways, does anyone know where to find these to purchase?
James Wadley sells them for around $350. He has retired from OSU but has an OSU email address.
James.
Wadley@
Okstate
.edu

Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Is this definitely the way to get these? My wife's wanting to get some to put out this year?
The Okarche lady is Jan Kuehn.
Artistic Yard Creations is the business name and is the same as the Yukon address. Not sure if she is in Okarche or Yukon but one of the numbers in this thread should be good. I'm not sure exactly what figures she makes but they are very nice. I have a small Pistol Pete and it is awesome.

Edit: A Google search of Artistic Yard Creations shows she is in Yukon so the Yukon info in post #5 by @pistolpete2002 this thread is most likely the correct one. She has a Facebook page under her business name so any info could be found there. Hope this clarifies the thread.

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2012
James.
Wadley@
Okstate
.edu
The Okarche lady is Jan Kuehn.
Artistic Yard Creations is the business name and is the same as the Yukon address. Not sure if she is in Okarche or Yukon but one of the numbers in this thread should be good. I'm not sure exactly what figures she makes but they are very nice. I have a small Pistol Pete and it is awesome.

Edit: A Google search of Artistic Yard Creations shows she is in Yukon so the Yukon info in post #5 by @pistolpete2002 this thread is most likely the correct one. She has a Facebook page under her business name so any info could be found there. Hope this clarifies the thread.
Checked on both of these and the specific ones my wife was looking for are the ones Wadley does. Scored some bonus points with her for Christmas. Thanks for the help.