OSU Wrestling

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 11, 2004
Enid, OK
www.faulklawfirm.com
To be clear, I have not seen the probable cause affidavit for this charge, so it may be wholly unrelated to the allegations in the Protective Order. Please be careful in jumping to conclusions or making assumptions. TO BE CLEAR-I AM NOT DEFENDING AJ, I have just seen a rush to public judgement too many times based upon incomplete information. Here is the statute - it includes a broad range of violations from the kinda bad to the horrible. Lewd or Indecent Proposals or Acts to Child Under 16 (oscn.net)

osupsycho

MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
To be fair to the journalist, OSCN has it as 21 OS 1123(B) which means a minor,, but that's why it's important to wait for actual documents to be released. And even then not to jump to conclusions. I think we can all agree that we are glad he is not on the team anymore, just from the things that we KNOW have happened.
Well also to be fair to the journalist, the social media account that is run by some OSU females has been saying AJ has been mixed up in some way with some female minors. In other words the rumors have already been flying that he might be in trouble at some point for "something" with a minor.

Aug 11, 2004
Enid, OK
www.faulklawfirm.com
Here is B:
B. No person shall commit sexual battery on any other person. "Sexual battery" shall mean the intentional touching, mauling or feeling of the body or private parts of any person sixteen (16) years of age or older, in a lewd and lascivious manner:

1. Without the consent of that person;

2. When committed by a state, county, municipal or political subdivision employee or a contractor or an employee of a contractor of the state, a county, a municipality or political subdivision of this state upon a person who is under the legal custody, supervision or authority of a state agency, a county, a municipality or a political subdivision of this state, or the subcontractor or employee of a subcontractor of the contractor of the state or federal government, a county, a municipality or a political subdivision of this state;

3. When committed upon a person who is at least sixteen (16) years of age and is less than twenty (20) years of age and is a student, or in the legal custody or supervision of any public or private elementary or secondary school, or technology center school, by a person who is eighteen (18) years of age or older and is an employee of the same school system that the victim attends; or

4. When committed upon a person who is nineteen (19) years of age or younger and is in the legal custody of a state agency, federal agency or a tribal court, by a foster parent or foster parent applicant.

As used in this subsection, "employee of the same school system" means a teacher, principal or other duly appointed person employed by a school system or an employee of a firm contracting with a school system who exercises authority over the victim.

Wow a minor? Dude could have had about any woman on campus.
This is such a misogynistic and backward take. Just because a man is a celebrity or attractive does not mean he can "have about any woman." This type of thinking is what lets perpetrators get away with crimes because, after all, "any woman would want it, right?". Violent sexual crimes are rarely about the sex. They are about abuse and domination and violence against the vulnerable in the most intimate way.

Nov 28, 2021
Stillwater OK
Let's get a little talk about wrestlers who are on the roster with All-american tiers. This is my best guess. I haven't looked at the weights nationally, and I don't know possible weight changes or starters.

I would be surprised if they didn't AA:
Fix, Plott
With a good tournament, could AA:
Mastro, Young, Sheets, Wittlake, Voinovich
Lots of improvement needed to reach AA.
Surber, Haas, Mechler, Others
My AA Prediction: 4 - Fix, Plott, Mastro, Young

Jan 8, 2020
Oklahoma City
Let's get a little talk about wrestlers who are on the roster with All-american tiers. This is my best guess. I haven't looked at the weights nationally, and I don't know possible weight changes or starters.

I would be surprised if they didn't AA:
Fix, Plott
With a good tournament, could AA:
Mastro, Young, Sheets, Wittlake, Voinovich
Lots of improvement needed to reach AA.
Surber, Haas, Mechler, Others
My AA Prediction: 4 - Fix, Plott, Mastro, Young
I think Surber will AA if he stays at heavyweight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alex1fly

Greenhorn
Jul 6, 2022
Colorado
This is such a misogynistic and backward take. Just because a man is a celebrity or attractive does not mean he can "have about any woman." This type of thinking is what lets perpetrators get away with crimes because, after all, "any woman would want it, right?". Violent sexual crimes are rarely about the sex. They are about abuse and domination and violence against the vulnerable in the most intimate way.
Thank you.
This no longer about Cowboy Wrestling. It's already off the rails and is going to get worse. Lock it up and/or move it.
Please don't lock our wrestling thread. Maybe just moderate Ferrari related posts.

Aug 11, 2004
Enid, OK
www.faulklawfirm.com
Thank you.
This no longer about Cowboy Wrestling. It's already off the rails and is going to get worse. Lock it up and/or move it.
Please don't lock our wrestling thread. Maybe just moderate Ferrari related posts.
Or just allow separate threads for seperate topics

alex1fly

Greenhorn
Jul 6, 2022
Colorado
Surber at heavy or 197 would be a good move. I don't know how hard it is on a body to bulk up for a year and then cut that weight. Weight cutting is hard as is. But Surber is a competitor and I like his odds at either weight. Haas has had a lot of talk but I haven't seen him go so I don't know if 184 or 197 would be a better weight for him. Doucet is another unknown for me. I can see Wittlake doing well at 184, maybe give him more explosiveness if he's not cutting as much weight. Hopefully they keep Plott at 174 because he's getting more comfortable with the weight class. Lots of movement, but one thing's for sure, it has to be different in the workout rooms with fewer dramatic individuals in it. We can only hope its different in a good way and our guys come out pistols firing this season and outperform expectations.

CowboyHoopsPride

Territorial Marshal
Feb 18, 2009
Or just allow separate threads for seperate topics

I'd love a thread to follow that saga, or not to follow it in my case, and this one to stay about wrestling. Not that I am looking forward to that sport at this point. Been hearing wait until next year for 5 years.