OSUMBB Bryce Wiliams Returning!!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 21, 2008
Great news! I think he can become a Tony Allen-like defensive threat. I think our culture is really good for him and possibly having a chance to play some pro ball somewhere

Oct 30, 2007
I am glad Bryce is returning.

Does that mean Dee Mitchell will not have a scholarship next year?
Seniors that choose to return for an additional year like Williams won't count against the scholarship limits, so he shouldn't prevent Mitchell from retaining his scholarship. He could lose it if the NCAA reinstates the scholarship reductions when they rule on the appeal. He could also lose it if we bring in another recruit or transfer. It feels like we're starting to shift our attention to the next class though.

So it's a wait and see process. I kind of hope that he's able to retain his scholarship. He seems like a good kid that's worked hard to earn it.

Last edited:

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
We are going to be scary good.
Ugh, don't say that. That is always the kiss of death when someone uses that phrase. Sooner fans say it every year about their football team in August and then they drop a regular season game to an inferior team and embarrass themselves in their bowl game. I have always hated that phrase. (not that I hate it biting sooner fans in the a, just using that as an example)

Dec 17, 2011
Ugh, don't say that. That is always the kiss of death when someone uses that phrase. Sooner fans say it every year about their football team in August and then they drop a regular season game to an inferior team and embarrass themselves in their bowl game. I have always hated that phrase. (not that I hate it biting sooner fans in the a, just using that as an example)
We will be garbage

Aug 19, 2006
I hope Harris can find some minutes. He's battled hard to overcome his injuries and get back on track. Would be great to see him emerge as the 3-point shooting threat we need.

If Thompson has a breakout year it will be interesting to see if he's a 1 and done. That's the downside of 5-star guys. Looking to get to the NBA as soon as possible. If he plays at that level next season, this could be a special team!

Sep 23, 2010
I hope Harris can find some minutes. He's battled hard to overcome his injuries and get back on track. Would be great to see him emerge as the 3-point shooting threat we need.

If Thompson has a breakout year it will be interesting to see if he's a 1 and done. That's the downside of 5-star guys. Looking to get to the NBA as soon as possible. If he plays at that level next season, this could be a special team!
That's the catch 22. If Thompson, AA and Kalib play really well, they might have an opportunity to get drafted. Then we have to replace them. But if they play that well, that means we are going to have a great season. So I root for a great season and let Boynton rebuild the roster, which is easier through the portal now.

Jul 27, 2011
Bixby

That's the catch 22. If Thompson, AA and Kalib play really well, they might have an opportunity to get drafted. Then we have to replace them. But if they play that well, that means we are going to have a great season. So I root for a great season and let Boynton rebuild the roster, which is easier through the portal now.
Pair that will all of the top 100 guys Boynton is after for 2022, and I think it would be a great problem to have.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk