OU coach gone: official

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

colb

Wham Block Expert
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2010
Guthrie, OK
www.orangepower.com
Riley will bring strength back to PAC 12, no doubt, maybe you guys should join that conference, they have really bad refs too. LOL
SEC also has really bad refs. They issued some post game apology statements for their screw ups this season.

Seems like that is the new norm all around college football right now. Conferences need to hold their officials accountable

Dec 11, 2011
Ive been reading a few posts on B&F and funny, there's no discussion of the B12 Championship game
That's cause it ain't in B&F. See, B&F is stuff that pertains to OU. 2021 Big XII championship game appears to NOT pertain to OU, hence, that discussion don't involve y'all.
You may go back to the coaching search meltdown; that needs to be your chief concern!

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Let’s see. They’re going to the SEC with a very shaky roster. And how long do SEC coaches not named Saban last in the SEC? Not sure, but Saban and Smart are the only coaches with more than 4 years experience. The other 12 teams go thru coaches like Shiite through a goose. Why would we expect any different at OU and UT?

Yeah, I’m not sure how many coaches are up for that gig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Apparently more than you would think.

So it's officially Friday morning. U of o still has no head coach.
Just thought I'd keep everyone updated.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Lucky for them, they have a hall of famer hanging around the program who is filling in nicely so far. Which will be especially helpful during the next few weeks when the new HC is hired, Stoops will be coaching the team so the new guy can do all the other stuff.

https://twitter.com/ericbaileytw/status/1466193735478358017?s=21
About as dumb as a tattoo of someone else's name

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Clemson AD going to Miami. Several players have announced their intent to enter the transfer portal. Something is going down. I hear that cristobal is thinking about Miami too. But I wouldn’t do it. Oregon is a better job right now. But Miami could be a sleeping giant with in the age of NIL

snuffy

Calf fries are the original sack lunch.
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
Clemson AD going to Miami. Several players have announced their intent to enter the transfer portal. Something is going down. I hear that cristobal is thinking about Miami too. But I wouldn’t do it. Oregon is a better job right now. But Miami could be a sleeping giant with in the age of NIL
https://twitter.com/brett_mcmurphy/status/1466841292286140424?s=21

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
https://twitter.com/brett_mcmurphy/status/1466841292286140424?s=21
Would be good for them. I know that he learned from the best in how to make your program appealing to recruits. Whether that’s by doing it illegally or not, he can recruit. And will fit in quite well at Miami with the way they do things. Culture fit.

Kind of sucks because that pretty much makes Riley‘s job easier now than it ever was in the big 12.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
So a backup QB that's never gonna see the field and a benched receiver entered the portal. Big surprise they want to play. Plenty of programs where they will be the number 1 guy.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
So a backup QB that's never gonna see the field and a benched receiver entered the portal. Big surprise they want to play. Plenty of programs where they will be the number 1 guy.
Not too worried about decommits or portal guys at the moment. Some will be Back