OU coach gone: official

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
I agree, yall deserve 6 days of joy! Too bad you couldnt finish
We beat them more than you and also beat you. Now you’re entire entire is pretending like Lincoln was never admired and a bunch of retreads are back!
Lincoln burned every bridge on the way out of town.

What would be your feelings on if OSU hired Venables and Jeff Lebby tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK

We need a good DC. I’d be down with BV. Lebby is a great OC, but is a scumbag for what he allowed at Baylor. That is confirmed from the investigation. Y’all should be ashamed and appalled bringing him to Norman. I bag on OU a lot, but truth is, they aren’t the type of program that has to hire complete sh!t bags in order to compete. They don’t. They just don’t.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Lebby has been vetted. I can’t say anything about them other than that. Baylor was a colossal mess. I know a ton of lawsuits were filed. I know none of them went against Lebby. That’s all I know.

Lebby is an alum and I trust Venables judgement. It is what it is.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

We need a good DC. I’d be down with BV. Lebby is a great OC, but is a scumbag for what he allowed at Baylor. That is confirmed from the investigation. Y’all should be ashamed and appalled bringing him to Norman. I bag on OU a lot, but truth is, they aren’t the type of program that has to hire complete sh!t bags in order to compete. They don’t. They just don’t.
Yeah BV would be fine for a coordinator. Don't see justifying him as a head coach. The other guy, throw him under the bus.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Lebby has been vetted. I can’t say anything about them other than that. Baylor was a colossal mess. I know a ton of lawsuits were filed. I know none of them went against Lebby. That’s all I know.

Yeah he's been vetted, they just don't care

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007

Wouldn't mind Venables at all... solid hire... as a DC. As for HC, the jury is still out on this.

As for the other guy, if oSu were to hire him, I'd be drafting a letter to the oSu administration voicing my disgust in my alma mater for basically condoning a "rape/sweep it under the rug/win at all cost" culture and I'd quit on oSu as a fan/supporter.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK

Lebby was identified as one of the bad ones in the investigation. He's your scum now.

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
We beat them more than you and also beat you. Now you’re entire entire is pretending like Lincoln was never admired and a bunch of retreads are back!
I didnt see anyone say that about LR, my only comment was is he could never get the D back to typical OU dominance, that discussion was around the water cooler before he resigned.