• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
  • Some things are still wonky, such as colors, some old attachments, features that need to be re-added, and the new 1st-party billing system. Bear with us while we clean up the database a tad.

OU Commit Kevin Peterson Switches to OSU!

Wow great news! A good defensive pickup and getting an Oklahoman is always good for future in-state recruiting! Taking one from OU does not hurt either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prould and Immortal

starflyer

A win that feels like a loss.
A/V Subscriber
What a weekend for recruiting. You know our staff is doing something right when they are pulling in this many recruits in after a visit.

1. I take back everything I said about this year's recruiting class being lack luster considering the past four years of 10+ wins, a Big XII title and BCS win. This is me, eating total crow, and I'm okay with that.
2. It will be interesting to see how the Sooners spin this saying something along the lines of "we never really wanted him to begin with".

1. I take back everything I said about this year's recruiting class being lack luster considering the past four years of 10+ wins, a Big XII title and BCS win. This is me, eating total crow, and I'm okay with that.
2. It will be interesting to see how the Sooners spin this saying something along the lines of "we never really wanted him to begin with".
I was thinking it would be more like, "He was a Venables recruit."

I just read it. Most are sorry to lose him, some are pretending like he's afraid of competition, and one called him a 2* recruit