OU Fan

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Orange_Blooded

Blamin' My Roots, Showin' Up In Boots
A/V Subscriber
Jul 10, 2010
Ada, Ok
www.Facebook.com
My girlfriend tells me that she wants to go to OU... How do I break up with her?

On a serious note, everybody needs to remember Psalm 23:2 - God said that he would "...Lead me beside Stillwater." Not Norman.

ORANGE!

OP 9000

Administrator
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 13, 2003
Stillwater, OK
www.orangepower.com
On a serious note... if it's for a program that OSU doesn't offer... and something she's passionate about... not much you can do. Except realize that long distance relationships don't work and break it now rather than have one of you cheat on the other while separated. College will test any long distance relationship sorely.

If it's just because she's a fan or an idiot... break up with her immediately. You'll meet a lot of nice girls at OSU, one who hopefully has her priorities straight.

Either way, that relationship is doomed unless you can talk her out of it.

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
The strangest thing happened saturday night. We kept getting burnt cowboy flank steaks on toast. I mean just burnt to a crisp.