OU Player nearly loses eye in bar fight.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
Update from the goffundme page

TODAYby Walker Brown, Organizer
Comment from my attorney Steve Stice:

"My client would first like to state how much he appreciates the overwhelming support he has received from friends, family, and complete strangers as he deals with the aftermath of the events of February 13, 2021. As always, there is more to the story than what is depicted in the video. What is not shown is the original assault and battery suffered by Mr. Walker at the hands of Mr. Jones and his friend shortly before the captured footage. As can be seen, my client's nose and clothing were bloodied prior to the beginning of the video. Mr. Walker was legally justified in defending himself in this matter. As a result, Mr. Walker received several injuries including a torn bicep which will require surgery. We will not make any further comment until the conclusion of the investigation by the authorities.

Steve Stice, Attorney for Walker Brown
Talley, Turner, Stice and Bertman, PC

Steve Stice is a retired judge, that went back into private practice.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii

"My client would first like to state how much he appreciates the overwhelming support he has received from friends, family, and complete strangers as he deals with the aftermath of the events of February 13, 2021. As always, there is more to the story than what is depicted in the video. What is not shown is the original assault and battery suffered by Mr. Walker at the hands of Mr. Jones and his friend shortly before the captured footage. As can be seen, my client's nose and clothing were bloodied prior to the beginning of the video. Mr. Walker was legally justified in defending himself in this matter. As a result, Mr. Walker received several injuries including a torn bicep which will require surgery. We will not make any further comment until the conclusion of the investigation by the authorities.

Uh oh.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.

"Mr. Jones and his friend" haha, they're doing everything possible to keep Stogner out of it.

Feb 11, 2007
Oklahoma City
Here is the link with video:

http://www.oudaily.com/sports/ou-fo...cle_7e1b9f0a-73fc-11eb-b708-73dbdcb9820c.html

I don’t wish violence on anyone but it looks to me like he had it coming. The OU rag says he was trying to be the “peacekeeper” and deescalate the situation.

Where that could possibly be true, I’ve never seen a bar fight be deescalated by a man telling another man to “get the f%#k out of here,” while his buddy keeps pushing and yelling at him to “look at me bi$@h”
Sad to see any young man lose his eyesight....

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010

"Mr. Jones and his friend" haha, they're doing everything possible to keep Stogner out of it.
I’m saying this publicly and very succinctly so as not to be misunderstood. I will PayPal you $20 if it turns out it was stogner.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
I’m saying this publicly and very succinctly so as not to be misunderstood. I will PayPal you $20 if it turns out it was stogner.
Sounds kind of like the sunburst bellybutton tattoo fiasco. If it was Stogner, so what? It's not like he will have anything more than a one quarter suspension against Missouri State unless he's in the klink.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Sounds kind of like the sunburst bellybutton tattoo fiasco. If it was Stogner, so what? It's not like he will have anything more than a one quarter suspension against Missouri State unless he's in the klink.
Cool but all I’m saying is that it wasn’t him.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Cool but all I’m saying is that it wasn’t him.
Been researching have you?
Well, I thought it was stogner at first. But then I talk to somebody Who knows a bit more about the situation than I do, and he told me who it was. Just keep this post pinned up somewhere, and collect your cash if it ever comes out that it was him though

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Well, I thought it was stogner at first. But then I talk to somebody Who knows a bit more about the situation than I do, and he told me who it was. Just keep this post pinned up somewhere, and collect your cash if it ever comes out that it was him though
I bet stogner was totally in the right too and was the victim.

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
stogner is listed at 6'6" 262 lbs. He doesn't look like 262 lbs. Of course we do not know how big the other guys are except jones and he is 6'1"

edit:
‘There is more to the story,’ says attorney for OU student involved in fight with Sooners’ Spencer Jones; fourth party in altercation identified as former OU player | Sports | oudaily.com

Alongside Jones, Brown and Brown’s brother, Braden Brown, The Daily has identified — via a source and separate photos — the fourth party involved in the altercation as Andrew Magee. Magee, an OU senior, from Allen, Texas, played wide receiver for the Sooners for one season in 2018.

Andrew Magee - 2018 - Football - University of Oklahoma (soonersports.com)

1614223108004.png

Last edited:

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
stogner is listed at 6'6" 262 lbs. He doesn't look like 262 lbs. Of course we do not know how big the other guys are except jones and he is 6'1"

edit:
‘There is more to the story,’ says attorney for OU student involved in fight with Sooners’ Spencer Jones; fourth party in altercation identified as former OU player | Sports | oudaily.com

Alongside Jones, Brown and Brown’s brother, Braden Brown, The Daily has identified — via a source and separate photos — the fourth party involved in the altercation as Andrew Magee. Magee, an OU senior, from Allen, Texas, played wide receiver for the Sooners for one season in 2018.

Andrew Magee - 2018 - Football - University of Oklahoma (soonersports.com)

View attachment 89094
Dang it man, I had the sooner trolls worried.

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
or was their inside source, the same article that I posted?