OU Player nearly loses eye in bar fight.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
You dont like making winning bets it seems.

$20 is $20.

I dont know what you posted.
stogner is listed at 6'6" 262 lbs. He doesn't look like 262 lbs. Of course we do not know how big the other guys are except jones and he is 6'1"

edit:
‘There is more to the story,’ says attorney for OU student involved in fight with Sooners’ Spencer Jones; fourth party in altercation identified as former OU player | Sports | oudaily.com

Alongside Jones, Brown and Brown’s brother, Braden Brown, The Daily has identified — via a source and separate photos — the fourth party involved in the altercation as Andrew Magee. Magee, an OU senior, from Allen, Texas, played wide receiver for the Sooners for one season in 2018.

Andrew Magee - 2018 - Football - University of Oklahoma (soonersports.com)

View attachment 89094

Cro

we need some celery and a can of fake snow
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
they should take away his golf scholarship. any golfer who thinks he can beat up a wrestler is an obvious detriment to the team and himself...............

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
they should take away his golf scholarship. any golfer who thinks he can beat up a wrestler is an obvious detriment to the team and himself...............
If he was a golfer in the 80s, I'm sure his scholly is used up. I'm guessing the son is just another OU athletic legacy that they let walk on like the Castiglione kids.

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
Common sense won out after all.

Norman police: Criminal charges won't be filed in bar fight involving OU football player

The Cleveland County District Attorney’s Office has declined to file any criminal charges following an altercation involving OU football player Spencer Jones, Walker Brown and two others, the Norman Police Department announced Thursday.

“We have carefully considered the entirety of the circumstances surrounding the incident including a previous altercation between the parties and the actions that led up to the physical fight caught on camera by a bystander,” said Cleveland County District Attorney Greg Mashburn in a statement.

“My office has decided that no criminal charges are appropriate as this appears to be a mutual combat situation in which both parties voluntarily engaged in a fist fight.”

https://www.normantranscript.com/sp...cle_1841a954-82a2-11eb-8819-9f357654b0a3.html