Zombie Owasso: Former OSU Wrestler Arrested: Jared Shelton

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

RoVerto Solo

Lifetime Ban
Banned
Feb 10, 2007
Not good, not good at all. Sounds like Shelton is deeply involved with this Moreland punk.

Men face charges on restaurant burglary
By Tim Hudson E-E County Reporter
Friday, July 9, 2010 2:19 PM CDT

Two men are facing charges of second degree burglary and conspiracy to commit second degree burglary in connection with a February break-in at a local restaurant.

Police also contend that 21-year-old Matthew Garrett Moreland, of Tulsa, and 24-year-old Jared Prentice Shelton, of Owasso, played a part in a string of Golden Corral burglaries throughout Oklahoma and Arkansas.

According to a probable cause affidavit filed in Moreland’s case, the local burglary occurred on the night of Feb. 16.

Reportedly, the safe from the restaurant had been removed. At that time, it appeared as if the suspect had “busted through the paneling and sheet rock wall” to gain access to the safe, the affidavit states. Police also note that the suspect apparently used the attic crawl space to gain access to the restaurant.

Police were informed at that time that several other Golden Corral restaurants had been burglarized in a similar manner in recent months, as well as a bank in Van Buren, Ark.

Moreland had been arrested once on charges stemming from one of the restaurant burglaries in Arkansas. Authorities say he had confessed to the crime but had summarily bonded out on the charge. Arkansas detectives reported that they had determined there were at least three people involved in the burglary.

Later on June 29, Bartlesville Police Department investigators received information that a search warrant had been served on Shelton’s home in Owasso and that he was willing to speak. He reportedly told police that Moreland had called him on the day in question and asked him if he “wanted to make some money.”

He said the two then met with another man who assisted them with moving the safe after he and Moreland finished the burglary, according to the affidavit. He estimated they had gotten “$1,000 -$2,000” in the burglary.

Moreland is being held on $150,000 bond while Shelton was to have bond set this afternoon.
http://www.examiner-enterprise.com/articles/2010/07/09/news/news524.txt

Oct 25, 2008
I had class with this guy. Kinda sad he had problems trying to hack BCOM. He always seemed to tout expensive clothes and be partying.

Nov 8, 2007
Bartlesville
Wow...were talking like...HBO series special Organized Crime here.
Yes. That kind of thing. The DA told me that he didn't know very many details, but said it is huge. The article mentioned that the "gang" is tied to one murder in Tulsa, but the DA told me they are actually connected to several around the state.

Jul 15, 2010
DAAAAAAAAMMMMNNNNN! I used to work with him in OWasso. I would have never guessed he was knocking off gas stations/golden corrals/banks and kicking it with murder suspects. I tell ya, you think you know some one....