Paddle Idiot w/ the Reindeer

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokit N

Gent of Good Intent
A/V Subscriber
Sep 29, 2006
Lily Lake, IL
Ahhhh, I laugh to cover up my pain.......

between this, the embarrassment on the field and frankly the freaking OU band just dominating last night....

Ugh..I think gonna get drunk again.

Nov 10, 2011
Dallas
Honestly, this is a serious question: who IS in charge of the Paddle People? It's not an "official" OSU organization, is it? I have a need to vent today; I might just direct my anger toward voicing my disgust at what the paddle people have turned into. But not sure where to voice it.

snuffy

Calf fries are the original sack lunch.
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
Honestly, this is a serious question: who IS in charge of the Paddle People? It's not an "official" OSU organization, is it? I have a need to vent today; I might just direct my anger toward voicing my disgust at what the paddle people have turned into. But not sure where to voice it.
it is a student organization. contact the SGA

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
The kid who wears orange cheese on his head is a serious answer. He was on Game Day ranting and raving in their fan of the day deal in the morning.

He probably digs all the weird stuff that Paddle People do now.

Last edited:

kenny41

Territorial Marshal
Aug 28, 2006
OKC/Tulsa
I thought it was hilarious. The only thing that was embarrassing was the product on the field. He's definitely boning that deer though.

PistolPete'sMustache

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Aug 3, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Did nobody point it out to him or did he just not care? He made Gameday and I commented on it immediately. Didn't know then he was a paddle guy that would make tv during the game, humping motion and all. Seriously, how does nobody mention it to him all day? Hope there is some repercussion for puts outright stupidity.

SiggyPoke

Territorial Marshal
Nov 4, 2003
Tulsa
Did nobody point it out to him or did he just not care? He made Gameday and I commented on it immediately. Didn't know then he was a paddle guy that would make tv during the game, humping motion and all. Seriously, how does nobody mention it to him all day? Hope there is some repercussion for puts outright stupidity.
He probably didn't care how it looked.

Nov 10, 2011
Dallas
Huh? He's saying the spray painted superman is not as bad as appearing like you're banging an animal.
It's ALL BAD. The Padde People used to be cool. But now the guys in Daisy Dukes, and the fat guys with orange stomachs, and the girls in tablecloths, and the Viking, and the poor reindeer...that's not how this works. That's not how any of this works!

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Still better than spray painted superman shirts with capes.
Those are lame too. They were one upped by our dorks this year though.

I can't fathom how that dipsh!t thought the reindeer was a good idea. How did this person get into college with that level of thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.