Paddle Idiot w/ the Reindeer

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeman

Unhinged Idiot
A/V Subscriber
Apr 4, 2005
Limbo
At the very least, someone should have mentioned to him that it looked like he was giving that reindeer the business instead of it being his steed.

I'd appreciate the paddle people wearing blue jeans, an orange Cinch or otherwise western shirt, a kerchief and a black cowboy hat. I don't really think that would be asking all that much.

I'm no body builder, and I could stand to lose a few dozen lbs, but the naked man bewbs, dudes in Daisey dukes, and general slovenliness displayed on a regular basis should be addressed. Jes' sayin'.

Cro

we need some celery and a can of fake snow
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
It will always be on the internet but I honestly don't think it's as big of a deal as you are making it out to be. The only people I've seen make fun of it consistently are OU fans. And they're gunna make fun of OSU anyway. I don't think it's big on a national level at all
you're either extremely naive or you are trying to rationalize your extremely stupid decision to wear a deer humping costume to bedlam...............

Cro

we need some celery and a can of fake snow
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
Why would you want to further embarrass the poor guy. Let him be...others won't, be above that and move on. They should have a uniform way that they have to dress or at least a dress code that is strictly enforced by someone in the Administration that is over that area.
i'm just mad about the whole evening............. someone else brought it up, but they need better leadership or organization etc........ maybe this will jump start that

Status
Not open for further replies.