Portal News

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Far more worried about the continuing failure on the OL than who the DC is.
been tough sledding….no one can’t land a damn thing. Woz has struck out on RBs even though it’s not that big of a need
Are we sure we're missing out rather than just withdrawing our offers? As someone said before we're so close to the scholarship limit we may not actually have any available at this point. If that's the case, then what good does it do to make offers.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Aug 19, 2006
Are we sure we're missing out rather than just withdrawing our offers? As someone said before we're so close to the scholarship limit we may not actually have any available at this point. If that's the case, then what good does it do to make offers.

I suspect you're right. We haven't had many open spots on the 85-man roster, especially if there are any super seniors still waffling on whether to come back. Seems like they had to "encourage" some players to transfer out just to get to 85.

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma

we have room, we’re just not landing prospects otherwise we wouldn’t be offering kids. Those that keep saying we’re so called “withdrawing” offers are making excuses for the coaching staff for not being able to close on these kids