Portal News

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Facts are he’ll have 2 spring camps, 2 fall camps, 1 bowl camp and 1 regular season. If he’s ultimately going to be a good college QB, that’s enough practice time to expect a decent start if he’s forced to play.

But you never know, especially with QBs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m taking about this upcoming season you idiot…we don’t have anyone backing up sanders with no experience. Despite all that, what you just doesn’t mean a damn thing!! Just means he’s getting reps, nothing more. You’re hoping and that’s not factual..
Jim, no need to name call.

FYI, I was talking about the upcoming season. We also had no starting experience at backup in 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, etc.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Facts are he’ll have 2 spring camps, 2 fall camps, 1 bowl camp and 1 regular season. If he’s ultimately going to be a good college QB, that’s enough practice time to expect a decent start if he’s forced to play.

But you never know, especially with QBs.

Ya that’s not what a “fact” is. A “fact” is that Spencer Sanders has not started every game in a season since he’s been here, that’s a “fact”.
There are lots of facts. Yes, Spencer has been unable to start every game. It’s also a fact that GGundy will have more practice time than any true Freshman QB in the history of college football.

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma

FYI, I was talking about the upcoming season. We also had no starting experience at backup in 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, etc.

Lmao now we’re moving the goalpost…my post was about this upcoming season. And those years Rudolph was able to say healthy outside of 2015 where his backup was JW Walsh, a guy with starting experience lmao…I’m pretty sure dru brown was backup with stating experience from Hawaii in 2018 and 2019. I swear you be making stuff while posting it as “facts” lmao just take your L and move on!!

PokeJ

Territorial Marshal
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
Sign of the times. If a QB is at a school two years and he’s not the starter he’s not going to wait around. We as fans would love to have him around next year as a insurance policy but that’s not what’s best for him.

I wish him the best of luck and hope he finds a nice landing spot where he can play.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO

Lmao now we’re moving the goalpost…my post was about this upcoming season. And those years Rudolph was able to say healthy outside of 2015 where his backup was JW Walsh, a guy with starting experience lmao…I’m pretty sure dru brown was backup with stating experience from Hawaii in 2018 and 2019. I swear you be making stuff while posting it as “facts” lmao just take your L and move on!!
My mistake. Forgot about Walsh and the forgettable Brown.

No idea what the nonsensical comment about moving the goalpost means. I was never talking about anything but 2022.

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
It's crazy that guys are still entering the portal at this point. Most schools are a couple of weeks into classes and are past the enrollment deadline, but I guess athletes get special treatment there.
Per RA Cal or West Coast Schools start Spring Semester in Two-weeks, so it seems he will be going to West Coast. His parents moved to Oklahoma to work and watch him play football. He has four more years to play with the COVID year.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Per RA Cal or West Coast Schools start Spring Semester in Two-weeks, so it seems he will be going to West Coast. His parents moved to Oklahoma to work and watch him play football. He has four more years to play with the COVID year.
Interesting, I was running errands the other day and had the Sports Animal on the radio and Al was talking about the Caleb Williams situation and said USC was already 2 weeks into their semester. This week would be the 3rd.

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
My mistake. Forgot about Walsh and the forgettable Brown.

No idea what the nonsensical comment about moving the goalpost means. I was never talking about anything but 2022.

lmao right!!!!! Then you should’ve never commented on my post from the jump. Quit while you’re ahead man..it’s embarrassing…nice subtle jab on brown…all he did was make team captain at the end of the season

Aug 19, 2006
Actually, I thought Bullock had another year of eligibility if he wanted to come back. Not really the answer we're looking for but might be better than just pulling a body out of the portal that has to learn our system.

Aug 19, 2006
Timing seems strange. Wonder why it took so long for him to make the decision. Nothing has changed since the end of the season, at least that we know of. Sanders will be the starter again next season as long as he stays healthy.