Post pictures of the fish you have caught this year

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Donnyboy

Lettin' the high times carry the low....
A/V Subscriber
Oct 31, 2005
I once caught a fish so big it wouldn't fit in the picture.....true story.

Jul 15, 2010
Dallas and Istanbul
I once caught a fish so big, Ernest Hemingway wrote a book about it.......true story. I would have taken a picture of it back at the dock but a big shark ate it because It was so big I couldn't get it in the boat and I was trying to drag it back beside the boat. Anyway, when I did get back to the dock, Ernest was there. As I started telling him the story we walked over to Sloppy Joe's and had a few beers. After that we went to his place and he started on an outline of the book while I played with one of his six-toed cats.

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
Haha I love it when someone has no sense of humor. That's why this thread gets my A+ rating.

Jul 15, 2010
Dallas and Istanbul
I caught one this big!
bush-fishing-4.jpg

Barbara, I swear he was this big!
bush-fishing-5.jpg

I called this press meeting to tell you about the fish I caught that was this big!
bush-fishing-6.jpg

Fellas, he was every bit of this big!
bush-fishing-7.jpg

Jul 15, 2010
Dallas and Istanbul
OK, OK! I caught this fish but it was last year. I haven't been able to go fishing yet this year. Too much work but I will contribute this! I love this thread and ones we can start about the game/fish we have harvested. Good job all.​
Caught at Texoma on a jug line in 60 feet of water. 45 lbs. I'm not holding it out to look bigger because it was too heavy. I've only fished for stripers here before.​
catfish.JPG
EDIT. Notice OSU hat.

Feb 16, 2010
Banned to Recruiting
Been catching around 5 lbs channels out of Boomer no pictures. Did get one nice size one that I figured was around 2' long and full eggs, but it was a guess from holding her up around my legs and measuring the where abouts the next day. No luck at any other lakes this year, but I haven't went enough either.

My wife on the other hand hooked into a huge gar at the spillway at Kaw last weekend. Bit through 50lb braided line. We got to see it roll up but I would be afraid to even guess how long it actually was, and it don't really count since we didn't get it in thank god.

I'm not one to take a whole lot of pictures, but if I get into any more good ones I'll take a pic and post it.

Really wanting to go trolling at Blackwell. Anyone know where to troll there and what to use? I was told to go to party cove and use rattletraps, but I would also like to try some other locations that others have had luck at before and lures too. I did think about going and spooning at the ripraft this weekend.

savagerebel

Payne County Redneck
A/V Subscriber
Apr 16, 2008
Stillwater
Been catching around 5 lbs channels out of Boomer no pictures. Did get one nice size one that I figured was around 2' long and full eggs, but it was a guess from holding her up around my legs and measuring the where abouts the next day. No luck at any other lakes this year, but I haven't went enough either.

My wife on the other hand hooked into a huge gar at the spillway at Kaw last weekend. Bit through 50lb braided line. We got to see it roll up but I would be afraid to even guess how long it actually was, and it don't really count since we didn't get it in thank god.

I'm not one to take a whole lot of pictures, but if I get into any more good ones I'll take a pic and post it.

Really wanting to go trolling at Blackwell. Anyone know where to troll there and what to use? I was told to go to party cove and use rattletraps, but I would also like to try some other locations that others have had luck at before and lures too. I did think about going and spooning at the ripraft this weekend.
If you need help backing the boat, drinking the beer and catching the fish... I am your man.