Pre Expansion GIA Photo

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

More Cowbell

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2005
Highland Village, TX
How big and how old? I personally love the depiction of "Gallagher Hall" on an old postcard I have. I think it would look cool blown up. Otherwise, check out google images for a large/high res one you could get printed on photo paper.

PanhandleCowboy

Point Guard
A/V Subscriber
Jun 22, 2006
Not Close Enough to Stillwater
Thanks for the help..that is a awesome pic. I am not to picky on how old, just before it was expanded. We framed the souvenir tickets they passed out at the last game in the old GIA and are wanting to frame a picture of old GIA next to it.

casdas

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Oct 14, 2004
Yukon, OK
I have a couple old yearbooks at home from around 1950. There is at least one that contains pretty good exterior shots of many of the campus buildings. I'll be happy to look and see what there might be. If you want a good color shot, nothing comes to mind, but I can look in a few places and see if there's anything.

snuffy

Free Harambe!
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
We are decorating a room and I am trying to find somewhere to purchase an exterior picture of GIA before it was expanded. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
If you go to the library on campus go to Special Collections on the second floor, they have many old photos of GIA and they can scan it for you or print a copy. If you go plan for a few hours.