Pre-Season Football

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 9, 2013
I’d rather see him in Dallas!
I am a lifelong Dallas fan and love it when cowboys end up cowboys. In this case I think mason is a good fit for the Steelers. It seems to me the Steelers value the deep ball and the check down. Mason has shown he can manage that aspect of the game. If they get any assemblence of a running game and good protection Pittsburgh will be good. AFC North is a really good division.

After watching him for 3 yrs w the Steelers and Weeden in his career it makes me wonder if the years w Gundy really affected their risk analysis. Both are more than willing to be 20-25 for 200ish yards. It’s what got Weeden ousted in Dallas. Or is it they were already conservative and that’s why Gundy liked them?

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
I am a lifelong Dallas fan and love it when cowboys end up cowboys. In this case I think mason is a good fit for the Steelers. It seems to me the Steelers value the deep ball and the check down. Mason has shown he can manage that aspect of the game. If they get any assemblence of a running game and good protection Pittsburgh will be good. AFC North is a really good division.

After watching him for 3 yrs w the Steelers and Weeden in his career it makes me wonder if the years w Gundy really affected their risk analysis. Both are more than willing to be 20-25 for 200ish yards. It’s what got Weeden ousted in Dallas. Or is it they were already conservative and that’s why Gundy liked them?
I would still love to see him in Dallas, but also agree with you. Unfortunately I just don’t have a good feeling about his long-term status with the Steelers.