R.W. McQuarters and Chianti Roberts signed jerseys for sale

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Darth Ryno

Territorial Marshal
Jul 26, 2004
Tishomingo, OK
www.sith.ws
I have two really great jerseys for sale... the first one is R.W. McQuarters signed jersey from his junior season (final year). It is NOT game used, but was signed "R.W. McQuarters #21, 49ers". I bought this jersey years ago at one of the POSSE auctions in Tulsa (2000).

The second one is a special jersey. It is Chianti Roberts' signing day jersey he was given. It is Nike, size 44 (game used jerseys always have +2 or +4, etc on the tag). Besides, it's way too small for Chianti. If you are like me, he was one of my favorites. Anyway, he was shocked when I showed it to him and he happily signed it.

I have collected jerseys for years, Desmond Mason senior black away jersey (game used), Mo Baker junior black away jersey with the 10-patch (game used), Ivan McFarlin orange jersey (game used) and Jeremy Burnitz Brewers game used gray jersey. So hopefully you know these are 100% authentic.

Here are the photos of the jerseys. If you have any questions, please ask....

But they are FOR SALE. PM or email me about prices (raustin6@gmail.com)

Darth Ryno

Territorial Marshal
Jul 26, 2004
Tishomingo, OK
www.sith.ws
And I want to put all the money towards my Daddy/Daughter trip with my girls this summer. I hope to take them to see the traveling Star Wars exhibit in Wichita, KS. then go to the water park and the space museum.

Darth Ryno

Territorial Marshal
Jul 26, 2004
Tishomingo, OK
www.sith.ws
I'm sure they're ecstatic.
Yeah, I know it's just Wichita but they have a wonderful science museum that has a great kids section (same museum the traveling Star Wars exibit is in) and there are water parks, space and aviation museums (my oldest loves Erhart) and even a nice zoo. On our way, we are going to stop at Frontier City and spend a day with one of their cousins who lives in OKC they don't get to see that much.

They were excited about getting to see REAL movie used Star Wars items. Being so close to Oklahoma, it's not often we get a chance to see such things.

SKC

Deputy
Apr 1, 2007
Prosper, TX
I would recommend the Cosmosphere in Hutchinson over any space museum in Wichita. Maybe that's what you're referring to as I don't recall one in Wichita (at least not anything when I left there in '04). Well worth the drive.

Wichita has a really great zoo.

I'd hit Exploration Place as well.

Darth Ryno

Territorial Marshal
Jul 26, 2004
Tishomingo, OK
www.sith.ws
I would recommend the Cosmosphere in Hutchinson over any space museum in Wichita. Maybe that's what you're referring to as I don't recall one in Wichita (at least not anything when I left there in '04). Well worth the drive.

Wichita has a really great zoo.

I'd hit Exploration Place as well.
That's one of the planned visits.... the Cosmosphere is on the list. Want to do the IMAX and the kids science stuff. How long would you suggest we stay at that Museum?

And... drum roll.... the Exploration Place is where the Star Wars exhibit will be :) :) :)
Check it out: http://www.exploration.org/starwars.html
HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!?! Real movie used items!!!! AND, we get to get inside the Millennium Falcon!!!! Total dream for us Dad's that grew up on Star Wars!

Jul 5, 2004
Edmond, OK
www.YouTube.com
I have a framed autographed jersey with a pic & plack of Chianti Roberts. It's one of my favorites!

The plack says:

Chianti Roberts
1993-1996

1997 Set a school record for field goal percentage

1997 Third team All-Big 12 selection

1997 Led OSU in rebounds, assists, steals, blocked shots and field goal pct. Ranks among the all time OSU Top 10 in seven different categories

ORANGE-POWER!!!

Mr. OP

Darth Ryno

Territorial Marshal
Jul 26, 2004
Tishomingo, OK
www.sith.ws
Epp, I sold the IMAC jersey a few years ago to someone on the boards. It was a great one, orange and so big it swallowed me up (and I'm 6'4).

R.W. jersey SOLD

Still have the Roberts jersey and I'm also adding one more... a game used, signed, gray Brewers jersey that as worn by Jeromy Burnitz. It is matted, framed and also has a baseball card inside the frame of his gray jersey. I'll post photos later, but it is for sale as well.

SKC

Deputy
Apr 1, 2007
Prosper, TX
That's one of the planned visits.... the Cosmosphere is on the list. Want to do the IMAX and the kids science stuff. How long would you suggest we stay at that Museum?

And... drum roll.... the Exploration Place is where the Star Wars exhibit will be :) :) :)
Check it out: http://www.exploration.org/starwars.html
HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!?! Real movie used items!!!! AND, we get to get inside the Millennium Falcon!!!! Total dream for us Dad's that grew up on Star Wars!
I think the time you plan for the Cosmosphere is more dependent upon your kids' attention spans. You could zip through it in an hour or take 2+ (with an IMAX), just depends upon if you/they want to read every blurb about each exhibit.

Hutch is about a 45 min drive from Wichita. You'll take K-96, then turn north at Yoder road. This route will take you by the airport and to the Cosmosphere quicker than if you stay on K96 all the way.

Yoder is a small Mennonite community so watch out for the horse buggys on the side of the road. Also, there's a restaurant at that intersection that has some awesome cinnamon rolls (at least it was still open 5 years ago).

I would love to see that exhibit at EP. Look forward to the pics.

Darth Ryno

Territorial Marshal
Jul 26, 2004
Tishomingo, OK
www.sith.ws
Thanks SKC, I'm just hoping I can afford it all right now. I need to sell my Brewers jersey to go. I'm about $400 short right now. :-\

The jersey is a steal. One of his jerseys (not framed) just sold for $300 on eBay and mine is framed from his All-Star season!