Racial bumper sticker getting alot of attention

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Jostate

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Ya regarding the Bill Maher stuff I've the never been a big fan of the two wrongs make a right response.

On the other hand I'm not sure I'd put it in the wrong catagory when someone vandalizes the crap out of this car. That's more of a asked for it kinda thing.

Jostate

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
The people who love this bumper sticker most are the Democrats who keep saying the reason we don't like Obama is because we are racist.

Way to support that idea.

SiggyPoke

Territorial Marshal
Nov 4, 2003
Tulsa
The people who've brought us this bumper sticker have the same mentality of those who made an American flag with a Presidents face plastered on it.

Slugger926

Federal Marshal
Oct 19, 2004
Look, Fox taught you a new trick! Way to go. Anytime a conservative says something with hurtful intent...just bring up Bill Maher! Classic!

I don't care if you're a conservative or liberal...we all know people with this bumper sticker are stereotypical ignorant, racist, white trash. I'm not surprised it's beside a Benelli sticker. That being said, it's their right to boast of their ignorance and they can feel free to do so.
Me either. The owner of the vehicle is anti-American. Benelli is not an American Company, and neither is the idea supported in his other sticker American.

Jostate

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
I guess he assumes Democrats are racists.
Really?

No what I'm saying is there are a group of Democrats who keep saying if you don't like Obama it must be because you're a racist. Some of those people are probably thrilled with this sticker because it verifies the race card they like to play.

Come on Townie, it wasn't really that complicated.

Jostate

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
where did you get anybody loved the bumper sticker?
Ironically I know exactly who loves this bumber sticker. I watched a couple of those shows recently with the "preppers" who are preparing for the unraveling of society. I couldn't resist looking up a message board for them. Of course I signed up and promptly started being a smart *** just for kicks. Trolling survivalist message boards is what I do in the off season.

Anyway they have their own version of the Bedlam and flame thread where freedom of speech is exercised more than freedom of thought. I stumbled across a genuine bunch of redneck racists who not only love this sticker, but don't think it's racist.

I've been kicking the bee hive over there lately.