RG3/Blackmon/Weeden draft talk combined

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OStateMan

Banned
Banned
Feb 4, 2004
Vail, Colorado
I just don't think RG3 is going to be that good of pro. They gave up a ton for him, and I think it will come back to haunt the 'Skins.
RG3 will be the new Vince Young and I'm glad the Deadskins are taking him.

Weeden and his Cowboy friends completely destroyed RG3 in two consecutive years. So, I'm very glad Weeden is not going to the Foreskins or Eggles or Gents.
Sure would like to see Weeden usurp Romo in Dallas or Tebow in Denver.

OSUFirepolak

Federal Marshal
Jan 16, 2005
Good.

I would hate to have to cheer for a team that I have hated since birth.

Watching Griffin fail there will be fun as well.

MustangPokeFan

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2005
Mustang, Ok
www.newshoesband.net
I'm torn, I really like Denver and would love to see Weeden successful there.....but we've had a bunch of former Pokes go there and for some a lot of bad things have happened there as well. I'm sure Brandon would be fine there but just pointing out that for DWill, Tatum and Perrish it hasn't turned out too well there. Must.......suppress......urge......for......superstitious.........thinking......

Jun 12, 2007
With the Rams trading their pick to the Redskins and looking as it they will take RG3 instead of Blackmon, who drafts Blackmon now? The Vikings have the next pick, then Cleveland, Tampa Bay, and Rams, Jags and Dolphins. Will Blackmon make it to the 6th pick before the Rams can draft him? Will he last to where the Dolphins can draft him?

Jan 20, 2010
Ft Collins
I traded in my Skins fan card last night. It's one thing to watch a team struggle for 2 decades, but to continue to up the ante on idiotic moves like this one is too much to bear. Maybe I'll be proven wrong, not sure I'm gonna waste any time finding out. :mad: