• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
  • Some things are still wonky, such as colors, some old attachments, features that need to be re-added, and the new 1st-party billing system. Bear with us while we clean up the database a tad.

RG3 haha

0-3 against OSU.

0 TD's in first 11 quarters against OSU.

1 Total TD in 12 quarters against OSU.

Heisman????
he played teams besides osu.
According to everyone else out there, OSU has the nation's worst defense, and has for the last several years. So, 1 TD in 12 quarters against the worst defense in the world proves to be 2nd best QB. I like Weeden's chances a lot better, even with the Browns!

dezul

Freelance Sperm Donor
A/V Subscriber
We all know he isn't a bad QB, but damn if he wasn't a b!tch when he played us. I like him outside of the last year. I knew his Freshman year that he was going to be pretty dang good. I am glad he had zero success against us. I am glad we harnessed him with our "sh!tty" defense.

The Bundy

Banned
Banned
We all know he isn't a bad QB, but damn if he wasn't a b!tch when he played us. I like him outside of the last year. I knew his Freshman year that he was going to be pretty dang good. I am glad he had zero success against us. I am glad we harnessed him with our "sh!tty" defense.
More than anything, I think Robert was upset with his teammates and coaches. I don't understand all the hate on this board on Robert. He was the second pick in the draft for Pete's sake. Since the majority of people here thinks he will fail, then obviously most everyone here needs to be with an NFL team to showcase their awesome draft evaluation skills.

I'm a fan of the photo that was Texans' first round pick Whitney Mercilus' twitter avatar when he was drafted:

So, I gotta ask: Did he get up from that slinging his helmet and talking sh!t, all the while gathering not one yellow hanky?

I'd like to be there at the training camp when he gets his "welcome" to the NFL...karma moment, that.

Donnyboy

Lettin' the high times carry the low....
A/V Subscriber
What is so ironic is we have had the horrible habit of making crappy to average QB's look like Heisman winners and we made the actual Heisman winner look like crap.