Rick Carlisle

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

hillsborotxcowboy

Fidelis et Verus
Nov 14, 2010
Bryan, TX
I love how all these thunder fans hate on the mavs now... Wasnt it like 5 years ago when okc didnt even have a team everyone was Mavs fans? Or did you not know what the NBA was?

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
I love how all these thunder fans hate on the mavs now... Wasnt it like 5 years ago when okc didnt even have a team everyone was Mavs fans? Or did you not know what the NBA was?
I knew what it was and still disliked the Mavs. When I want to see a somebody act like a little girl because her brother touched her I'll go to my sisters to visit her kids...or just tune in for a few minutes to see Dirk. Nah...my sisters, at least they have a legitimate excuse...they're only 5 and 6 years old.

MSteph57

Territorial Marshal
Aug 14, 2008
Near enemy territory.
Never liked the Mavs and the hate has only grew since I've been tuning in more to watch the Thunder. Dirk is that guy at the pick up games that actually calls fouls.

teibbor

Staff
A/V Subscriber
Jul 29, 2004
nope I dont have one friend from Oklahoma who was a Mavs fan. Now Bulls/lakers/celtics are a different story.

Sep 12, 2008
Just wait if the Thunder play the Spurs. Tim Duncan will take the whining to an entirely different stratosphere.

Hbuchanan

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Aug 2, 2010
Oklahoma City
I was a Seattle fan. So I have been a fan of this franchise since I was 8. I will say I didn't ever like the Mavs, but I didn't start to get annoyed with them until the year Miami beat them in the Finals. They started whining then and haven't stopped. Although them being from Dallas it doesn't surprise me. Cowboys fans have always had that same attitude imo.

Nov 19, 2009
Dallas
I was a Seattle fan. So I have been a fan of this franchise since I was 8. I will say I didn't ever like the Mavs, but I didn't start to get annoyed with them until the year Miami beat them in the Finals. They started whining then and haven't stopped. Although them being from Dallas it doesn't surprise me. Cowboys fans have always had that same attitude imo.
Did you even watch the finals that year? You can't tell me the officiating was close to fair that year.

Hbuchanan

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Aug 2, 2010
Oklahoma City
Did you even watch the finals that year? You can't tell me the officiating was close to fair that year.
Yes I did it was just like every NBA game the officiating sucked. But I can't stand the constant whining. Get over it. There is no need to whine for five straight years. It was the same last year, just opposite side was getting more calls.

hillsborotxcowboy

Fidelis et Verus
Nov 14, 2010
Bryan, TX
We're from Texas, which means we have the mentality of being better than everyone else.. which we are.. you know... ;) i kid i kid