Rittenhouse Trial

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Vigilante Justice is alive and well in the US....it's about to become even more 'popular'...
Well, this seems to be the main talking point of the left now that the verdict has been read because I'm seeing this statement everywhere now. Do you guys receive a mass text message?

Vigilante justice? More like self defense.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Well, this seems to be the main talking point of the left now that the verdict has been read because I'm seeing this statement everywhere now. Do you guys receive a mass text message?

Vigilante justice? More like self defense.
Yes they do. They send out talking points and how to's

OP150

John 15:13
A/V Subscriber
Aug 30, 2008
D2L
Self defense is staying home. If you travel to a location with an assault rifle in hand, you are the aggressor.
Nevermind the fact his family lived in Kenosha and he worked in Kenosha . Oh… and he travelled a shorter distance to Kenosha than his “victim”.

PF5

Deputy
Jan 3, 2014
welp, time to go buy a gun...only half kidding...and to turn attention to Arbery case to see if those patriots get acquitted...