Ryan Leaf arrested on drug, burglary, theft charges

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Pokeabear

Go ahead, make my millennium.
Feb 5, 2008
Saturn or Uranus
View attachment 10655

Felony burglary, misdemeanor theft, and criminal possession of a dangerous drug. Man has he fallen far.

http://www.greatfallstribune.com/ar...-drug-burglary-theft-charges?odyssey=nav|head
Perfect example of how even prescription drugs can be used and abused, they are addictive and are a leading cause of death in drug overdoses. I do lots of natural and only two man made concotions, but i will never try prescrips again. That shit is really stupid, and sad. Addiction is sad.

OSUndefeated

Federal Marshal
Apr 25, 2011
He's obviously really addicted to pain killers and will do anything to get more. It has ruined his life. So sad.

OSUndefeated

Federal Marshal
Apr 25, 2011
I don't know that seemed to be the primary argument against my stance on Tebow and Newton.
I don't even recall what argument you are talking about. Those two players have nothing to do with the topic of this thread anyway, so I'm not sure why they are being brought up.

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
I don't even recall what argument you are talking about. Those two players have nothing to do with the topic of this thread anyway, so I'm not sure why they are being brought up.
It wasn't with you but those two players absolutely do have something to do with Leaf and that argument. Leaf was the best QB in college football... He was highly drafted, and failed in the NFL. I refuted the argument about Tebow and Newton definitely succeeding in the NFL because they were so good in college.

OSUndefeated

Federal Marshal
Apr 25, 2011
It wasn't with you but those two players absolutely do have something to do with Leaf and that argument. Leaf was the best QB in college football... He was highly drafted, and failed in the NFL. I refuted the argument about Tebow and Newton definitely succeeding in the NFL because they were so good in college.
Both of those players have had success as NFL starters, FWIW.