Saddam Wanted Out, Bush Lied About It

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

RoVerto Solo

Lifetime Ban
Banned
Feb 10, 2007
Yeah, there is a reason they're there. Because this corrupt administration sent them there! And yes, I am here whining. Where are you? Are you typing from Iraq? If not, you don't have much room to talk, do ya? You're a part of the ignorant 25% that think this administration is doing right. Are you too old and set in your ways to admit you are wrong or are you really this insane? And why would "chickenshits" like me be shipped over there? I won't fight in your war for you. And in case you missed it one of the 50 times we've posted threads on here about it, no soldier is protecting me by fighting in Iraq. Afghanistan, yes. Iraq, no.
kaje, you are being a little hard on yourself. I think the issue is whether one is a sheep or a sheep dog.

OKCPoke

Territorial Marshal
Dec 19, 2006
I guess you talked to them?
Exactly...Kaje is self appointed judge and jury...the people there are idiots according to him. Totally disillusioned morons hopped up on drugs no doubt. Kaje knows all, remember, he has friends there so he's an expert. Liberal moron. Either take your turn there or STFU, if I wasn't too old I'd be there.

kaje

Let's Go Heat!
Nov 19, 2005
Stillwater, OK
www.maczealot.net
Corrupt admin...what a freakin idiot...yeh, they took them at gunpoint and told them they'd have to fight or die...right? Are YOU typing from Iraq...come on stud...tell us what a patriot you are...NOT. You're just another liberal, rock throwing wuss. I can hardly wait until the liberals have complete control. They should be able to drive this country into the dirt in a month or two and I will be here to make sure jerks like you remember...the people that have died have not died in vain. Wu$$ies like you should be prepared to translate for the rest of us when the radical scum have their way.
Corrupt admin...you are an idiot.
#1 I'm not a liberal but coming from a neocon like yourself, I take that as the greatest complement anyone could give me.

#2 I didn't say I was posting from Iraq, but you're the one calling me a wuss because I'm not in Iraq. Neither are you. Pot meet Kettle.

#3 You can hardly wait for someone to drive this country into the dirt? Yeah... You're quite the patriot.

#4 Ready to translate? Are you not aware that Bush wants to make a North American Union? Are you not aware that Bush does nothing against illegal immigration other than try to reward those illegals by making them legal? Yeah, translate is correct. They're teaching our kids how to sing in Spanish in school now. I bet you're so proud.

GodsPeace

Joshua 1:9
Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
Yeah, there is a reason they're there. Because this corrupt administration sent them there! And yes, I am here whining. Where are you? Are you typing from Iraq? If not, you don't have much room to talk, do ya? You're a part of the ignorant 25% that think this administration is doing right. Are you too old and set in your ways to admit you are wrong or are you really this insane? And why would "chickenshits" like me be shipped over there? I won't fight in your war for you. And in case you missed it one of the 50 times we've posted threads on here about it, no soldier is protecting me by fighting in Iraq. Afghanistan, yes. Iraq, no.
Ignorant 25% is a far larger number then the idiot 10% or less that support the liberal congress.

For a guy that professes to know nothing about history you might want to read up. Comparisons to past wars are always valid. For instance, the CIVIL WAR was the least popular in the history of this country to begin with. There were full riots in the streets of NEW YORK. Slavery was merely a propaganda tool for the most part, and basically that they were freed was a good outcome that was never the actual design.

Hold on to your measley 10% approval ratings all you like. Ron Paul is great a griping about the war, but I have yet to hear a single thing that HE WOULD DO that I could get behind.

Here is a lesson about history: NEVER MAKE ASSUMPTIONS! Nothing is inevitable, nothing.

There is no telling the long term effects that the War in Iraq will have. I openly agree that Bush looks like a tool right now, but the fact remains that HISTORY will make the judgment of his actions. History has a funny way of defying what one would expect.

In Dec. 1776, George Washington was thought to be a losing leader soon to be out of a job. Heroes are not made overnight, but through the passing of time and by having that luxury of time we can make a greater assessment of what was decided, by whom, why, and what were the ultimate outcomes. The jury is still out on most of that.

If, indeed, Bush went for OIL alone, I will be both surprised and outraged, but I have a difficult time accepting that Alan Greenspan notwithstanding.

Neocon nitwhit I might be, but a liberal fool I am not. I love watching you and other libs toss around the 25% approval rating for the president, but that is more than double that of the liberal democratic led congress. How is Nancy Pelosi doing so far? Pathetic is the answer. Turns out, libs are still only truly accomplished at complaining, but as for a resolution to our problems they are out to lunch as per usual.

kaje

Let's Go Heat!
Nov 19, 2005
Stillwater, OK
www.maczealot.net
Ignorant 25% is a far larger number then the idiot 10% or less that support the liberal congress.

For a guy that professes to know nothing about history you might want to read up. Comparisons to past wars are always valid. For instance, the CIVIL WAR was the least popular in the history of this country to begin with. There were full riots in the streets of NEW YORK. Slavery was merely a propaganda tool for the most part, and basically that they were freed was a good outcome that was never the actual design.

Hold on to your measley 10% approval ratings all you like. Ron Paul is great a griping about the war, but I have yet to hear a single thing that HE WOULD DO that I could get behind.

Here is a lesson about history: NEVER MAKE ASSUMPTIONS! Nothing is inevitable, nothing.

There is no telling the long term effects that the War in Iraq will have. I openly agree that Bush looks like a tool right now, but the fact remains that HISTORY will make the judgment of his actions. History has a funny way of defying what one would expect.

In Dec. 1776, George Washington was thought to be a losing leader soon to be out of a job. Heroes are not made overnight, but through the passing of time and by having that luxury of time we can make a greater assessment of what was decided, by whom, why, and what were the ultimate outcomes. The jury is still out on most of that.

If, indeed, Bush went for OIL alone, I will be both surprised and outraged, but I have a difficult time accepting that Alan Greenspan notwithstanding.

Neocon nitwhit I might be, but a liberal fool I am not. I love watching you and other libs toss around the 25% approval rating for the president, but that is more than double that of the liberal democratic led congress. How is Nancy Pelosi doing so far? Pathetic is the answer. Turns out, libs are still only truly accomplished at complaining, but as for a resolution to our problems they are out to lunch as per usual.
I don't support the liberal congress and never have, so I don't know why you're making that argument against me. :rolleyes: Oh wait, because I don't support Bush that must mean I support liberals. :rolleyes: Wrong. :rolleyes:

GodsPeace

Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
#1 I'm not a liberal but coming from a neocon like yourself, I take that as the greatest complement anyone could give me.

#2 I didn't say I was posting from Iraq, but you're the one calling me a wuss because I'm not in Iraq. Neither are you. Pot meet Kettle.

#3 You can hardly wait for someone to drive this country into the dirt? Yeah... You're quite the patriot.

#4 Ready to translate? Are you not aware that Bush wants to make a North American Union? Are you not aware that Bush does nothing against illegal immigration other than try to reward those illegals by making them legal? Yeah, translate is correct. They're teaching our kids how to sing in Spanish in school now. I bet you're so proud.
The kids I teach cannot pronounce spanish words.:rolleyes:

It is funny that you assume people fully agree with the president, but defend yourself as a worldwise free thinker that disagrees with Ron Paul on several issues. Seems you make the same assumptions that others make about you. How did you say that, oh yes...pot meet kettle.

Actually, considering what this country has been through the last 7years, I would argue that this country is anywhere but in the ground. The economy has been ridiculously good even during 2 ongoing and expensive wars. There is a lot to be proud of here in America and I will gladly wave that banner.

I called you a liberal, but I know you are not. Ron Paul isn't really one either, but still it is the far left that agrees with your position on the war. Thus the liberal descriptions.

Aug 3, 2006
S. of OKC - N. of Norman

That was a great post.:guns:

GodsPeace

Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
I don't support the liberal congress and never have, so I don't know why you're making that argument against me. :rolleyes: Oh wait, because I don't support Bush that must mean I support liberals. :rolleyes: Wrong. :rolleyes:
Yet you make a point to tell anyone still behind Bush that they are morons and go on to list everything you think is wrong assuming we all think it is honky dory.:rolleyes:

Get some sense Kaje, and stop getting in a wad over assumptions you yourself are guilty of making. :rolleyes:

OKCPoke

Territorial Marshal
Dec 19, 2006

Amen...Kaje is the end all for what our forgein policy should be...right there from his cozy pc. A total loser that has plenty of critisizm but nothing but rocs for thsoe willing to fight to keep the terrorists out of Iraq. This wuss needs to be there cooking for them, to see what a patriot actually has comitted to help our country stay free. Let's wait til Hilary or RonPaul is in office to see what a mess they make. You really suck Kaje.

kaje

Let's Go Heat!
Nov 19, 2005
Stillwater, OK
www.maczealot.net

It is funny that you assume people fully agree with the president, but defend yourself as a worldwise free thinker that disagrees with Ron Paul on several issues. Seems you make the same assumptions that others make about you. How did you say that, oh yes...pot meet kettle.
Because the same people come in here and defend Bush on every issue. None of them admit that they don't agree with something Bush isn't doing. I'm willing to admit it. They're not. I don't disagree with everything that Bush has done. You won't see me complaining about something I agree with. But to think that people actually agree with all of this stuff that I post about on a daily basis is really sad.

Actually, considering what this country has been through the last 7years, I would argue that this country is anywhere but in the ground. The economy has been ridiculously good even during 2 ongoing and expensive wars. There is a lot to be proud of here in America and I will gladly wave that banner.

I called you a liberal, but I know you are not. Ron Paul isn't really one either, but still it is the far left that agrees with your position on the war. Thus the liberal descriptions.
The Iraq War is not a liberal or conservative issue. It's a right and wrong issue.

GodsPeace

Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
I want to add that I think much of this personal attacking back and forth calling names is about as assinine as slapping a mule for being stubborn.

We all have our opinions. We are all Americans, and we have a right to disagree. The War is an amazingly emotional issue and many of us know people who are actually fighting, or have actually lost loved ones.

There is a reason we do things the way we do in America. Emotions are fine, but outright personal attacks and some of the language floating around here is an embarassment. I take no pleasure, as some seem to have, in reading those things.

I disagree with Kaje, but his feelings and thoughts on this war and this president do not make him open to my sad little jabs. On the other side, neither does other feelings make him welcome to the same.

I don't care who started it, and I don't care who said what.

People grow up! We are all sitting here safely behind our computers specifically because we have people who have fought and died in many wars to protect our freedom to do so. There has never been a war without dissenters, and there has never been a war without protester, even those we would call traitors. Learn to cope with other people. It is how the exchange of ideas and debate is done.

GodsPeace

Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
Because the same people come in here and defend Bush on every issue. None of them admit that they don't agree with something Bush isn't doing. I'm willing to admit it. They're not. I don't disagree with everything that Bush has done. You won't see me complaining about something I agree with. But to think that people actually agree with all of this stuff that I post about on a daily basis is really sad.

The Iraq War is not a liberal or conservative issue. It's a right and wrong issue.
For starters, I am not happy with immigration as Bush or anyone else is doing it.

I would like to see more leadership RIGHT NOW out of the White House, and it is sorely lacking.

I would like to see the congress finally fund NCLB fully and Bush sign it so we can see how it would work.

I am not happy that we are still in Iraq, but I feel as though I understand why we are there.

Also, the war isn't a conservative vs. liberal thing, but it is odd how they tend to be polar opposites in general in their war opinions. I say in general because there are exceptions on both sides.

You say it is right vs. wrong, but there is vast differences between what some see as right or wrong.

kaje

Let's Go Heat!
Nov 19, 2005
Stillwater, OK
www.maczealot.net
Yet you make a point to tell anyone still behind Bush that they are morons and go on to list everything you think is wrong assuming we all think it is honky dory.:rolleyes:

Get some sense Kaje, and stop getting in a wad over assumptions you yourself are guilty of making. :rolleyes:
If they're defending the issue, then they must think it is honky dory. These people are the ones saying they want their rights to be taken away from them to keep them safe. That is not the mentality of an American.

RoVerto Solo

Lifetime Ban
Banned
Feb 10, 2007
I want to add that I think much of this personal attacking back and forth calling names is about as assinine as slapping a mule for being stubborn.

We all have our opinions. We are all Americans, and we have a right to disagree. The War is an amazingly emotional issue and many of us know people who are actually fighting, or have actually lost loved ones.

There is a reason we do things the way we do in America. Emotions are fine, but outright personal attacks and some of the language floating around here is an embarassment. I take no pleasure, as some seem to have, in reading those things.
I disagree with Kaje, but his feelings and thoughts on this war and this president do not make him open to my sad little jabs. On the other side, neither does other feelings make him welcome to the same.

I don't care who started it, and I don't care who said what.

People grow up! We are all sitting here safely behind our computers specifically because we have people who have fought and died in many wars to protect our freedom to do so. There has never been a war without dissenters, and there has never been a war without protester, even those we would call traitors. Learn to cope with other people. It is how the exchange of ideas and debate is done.
If your comment in red was precipitate by my use of the :popcorn:, I'm sorry.
I was not enjoying the harsh words being exchanged by Cowboy fans. I was very uncomfortable with it all and just hoping it would end or someone would bring it to an end.

Feb 7, 2007

Hold on, did you just say our economy is good? Why, because of those fluffed up numbers from Wall Street? Are you aware that the dollar is trading at all-time lows with various other major currencies? Do you know we're nearly 9 trillion dollars in debt? Do you have any idea how bad the housing burst is going to effect our country?

And then throw in the fact that the Fed Chairman Bernanke PANICED and cut The Fed rate 50 bps coming off all-time highs in the stock market? NOBODY saw that coming - 25 bps was were everyone thought it was going. This was purely done as a band aid fix for Wall Street's bottom line. You think the dollar is worthless now? You ain't seen nothin yet. So yeah they may have held off a crash for now, but they're devaluing the dollar so much that the market will crash anyway. They're only postponing the inevitable.

Kinda makes you wonder if the plan is to devalue the dollar to basically nothing so that they can introduce the Amero...

If you get some time, google "Amero" and "North American Union".

GodsPeace

Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
Hold on, did you just say our economy is good? Why, because of those fluffed up numbers from Wall Street? Are you aware that the dollar is trading at all-time lows with various other major currencies? Do you know we're nearly 9 trillion dollars in debt? Do you have any idea how bad the housing burst is going to effect our country?

And then throw in the fact that the Fed Chairman Bernanke PANICED and cut The Fed rate 50 bps coming off all-time highs in the stock market? NOBODY saw that coming - 25 bps was were everyone thought it was going. This was purely done as a band aid fix for Wall Street's bottom line. You think the dollar is worthless now? You ain't seen nothin yet. So yeah they may have held off a crash for now, but they're devaluing the dollar so much that the market will crash anyway. They're only postponing the inevitable.

Kinda makes you wonder if the plan is to devalue the dollar to basically nothing so that they can introduce the Amero...

If you get some time, google "Amero" and "North American Union".

Devaluation of the dollar is not a foreign concept, but I was speaking in more general terms of the economy. I was talking about the massive surges we had in building. How we are not in a vast and deep depression. How this country is still doing fantastic on the employment front, in terms of percentage.

There are arguments to be made about the quality of jobs, but there are also arguments to be made that some folks are only capable of certain jobs. It is a sad fact and reality.

Go find me a time when we haven't been in debt as a nation? If I am not mistaken it has been a reality since WWI, but nonetheless the country rolls on. The housing bust may hurt us deeply, but considering the way things have gone since 2001, I am amazed that all the doomsdayers don't have a massive depression to the list of things wrong with this country.

I am taking a wait and see approach to the economy as a whole, but while there is reason for concern I have yet to see reason to freak out.

Erick

Master in the art of Gemütlichkeit
Jun 11, 2006
Yukon, Oklahoma:
You can do yourself a favor and use the “ignore” button. It’s too bad it doesn’t hide the thread titles also. This guy needs some life experience.