Season predictions

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
So much effort for so little in return. His 2 other stooge buddies on OP must be so proud. Legendary.
Just goes to show that their entire self worth is wrapped up in a football team winning. Said team winning makes them somebody too.
It’s true. I have no self-worth outside of college football. I have to go to the library after my shift at Burger King to use their computer just to talk to you guys. Because I live in The basement of my mothers trailer, and she drinks too much Pepsi for us to afford Internet. And neither of my uncle daddies help out.

I actually hibernate eight months out of the year believe it or not. So I will be taking a nice long nap pretty soon.

I’m probably not even a real person.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
You have a computer at your library? Lucky.... Ours has a wide selection of Hustlers and the occasional Throb. Not to mention a great hot box with decent chicken and those crispito things.

Moral of the story here is: If you can’t beat em, stereotype the humanity out of them.

It’s the way of the Poke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
You have a computer at your library? Lucky.... Ours has a wide selection of Hustlers and the occasional Throb. Not to mention a great hot box with decent chicken and those crispito things.

Moral of the story here is: If you can’t beat em, stereotype the humanity out of them.

Way of the Poke sounds like a good Early James song.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.

Add some homos, banging on the 4th floor, and that sounds just like the ou library. NTTAWWT.